Time to vote in the Tele's sportperson of the year

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

A number of sub categories as well.....

Billy is up against Stephanie Rice for Australian Sportsperson of the year in a tight race as this is posted.

While Bellamy is up against Stuart for Biggest Dummy Spit.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 23,00.html
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I just voted.

1. (Australian sportsperson of the year) - Billy Slater, Of course, but he needs our help so vote for him. Cant believe Bart Cummings is voting so strongly here!, I didnt know Bart was a jockey, or did anything remotely requiring physical exercise?
2. (international sports person of the year) - Vale Rossi, even though he did beat our own Casey Stoner.
3. (Villian of the year) - Greg Bird, SBW is kicking arse in this vote. I was gunna vote for SBW but thought physical violence was a bit (a lot) worse than not fulfilling a contract.
4. (biggest dummy spit) - Ricky Stuart.  Why is Bellamy even mentioned here??. Ricky is poling well and so he should be.
5. (Most overrated athlete of the year) - Sonny (Money Bill) Williams. Tough one, very tough one. SBW or Mundine?? Of course I dont know all the other athletes but seeing I missed out on SBW before I thought I would give him my vote.
6. (Best emerging talent) - Sally McLellan. I dont know anything about her but I couldnt vote for David Williams ;D , but of course must admit he played really well throughout the year.
7. (Team of the Year) - NZ Rugby league. Again I couldnt bring myself to vote for Manly, Damn it there must be heaps of Manly supporters voting here. Manly are way out in front again :violent2:
8. (Greatest Olympic moment) - Didnt vote, Were the Olympics on this year!  :laugh:
9. (Most over exposed Athlete of the year) - SBW again, hes is polling well and coming second.
10. (Nobel peace prize for sporting relations) - Ben Ross and Brett White. Its peace MAN!  :flower:isnt it.
11. (Who wont be here in 2009) - Greg Bird, Seriously who would want him after what he has done. He has thrown it all away.
Last edited by pauliedude on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just voted for Billy!Hes at 20% of the vote atm.
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

billy has his work cut out for him, steph rice is hot
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]