Warren Smith is a DISGRACE

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
thunder
Squall
Squall

That Fu#$ing low life Warren Smith is an absolute disgrace!!
His media hype over the last few weeks against the Storm has been nothing short pathetic ! This guy is supposed to head an impartial programme for Rugby League die hards.
Yet he crucifies the Storm at every opportunity with his biased views, opinions and replys.
He should be sacked and is a complete blight on the game.

Disgraceful!!
samo
Squall
Squall

he is a knob head hey.

if it wasnt for him half of these tackles and their "shit" names would not exist.

samo
VIC
Squall
Squall

That bloke is a *lima lima lima duck*! I can't stand him.....
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Warren Smith is just the front man - lots of other media scum ,(and a few club CEO's) pull his strings.He just gets of on being in the spotlight.

How sick will he look when a side missing three internationals beats Cronulla at a half empty SFS  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

thunder wrote: That Fu#$ing low life Warren Smith is an absolute disgrace!!
His media hype over the last few weeks against the Storm has been nothing short pathetic ! This guy is supposed to head an impartial programme for Rugby League die hards.
Yet he crucifies the Storm at every opportunity with his biased views, opinions and replys.
He should be sacked and is a complete blight on the game.

Disgraceful!!
Hey but he is popular in NSW.

Where do you think his pay cheque comes from. And who does he have to impress to get it.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
peter
Squall
Squall

CaptainKlutz wrote:
Where do you think his pay cheque comes from. And who does he have to impress to get it.
The same place as we get our funding from, News Limited!
Ash
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hey Guys and Gals,
I'm not much good at the technicalities of cyber-wank so I've had to copy the text of an e-mail I sent to Fox Sports on Wednesday night. No answer of course! He's a fair dinkum low-life jerk.
Ash........

"I am assuming that the NRL officialdom will be delighted with the hatchet job Warren Smith did on Melbourne Storm.

However, there still exists the delightful prospect for those of us outside that pathetic field of jealous influence that it could be a Storm v Warriors Final. Wouldn't the NRL and Warren love that. Fix a 2006 style "loss" to Storm whilst exhibiting counterfeited glee at a Warriors "win".

I'd be interested to know of Wazza's playing history in the game of Rugby League if you could oblige. May I also suggest that if you report on Netball he would be the ideal person to do the coverage, thus sparing those of us with a genuine love and knowledge of Rugby League from his verbose ramblings.

Congratulations on your carefully orchestrated snow job on Wednesday's NRL on Fox. Not a sign of Gorden Tallis and Gary Freeman (both regular panelists) John Sattler, Benny Elias, Mark Geyer or other greats of the game, all outspokenly on the side of Cameron Smith. What's up, scared Wazza couldn't handle them? You'd be right on that one.

Trusting that next season a new host will spare us the boring pomposity of this year's incumbent".
Ashley Keating
shakers@netstra.com.au
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Good stuff Ash.
I didn't didn't think Warren Smith could stoop any lower than what he did last week, but he managed to pull it off last night.
Absolutely disgraceful. Beyond the realms of fair play. Make your point Warren if that's your opinion, but to flaunt it with so much bias and vitriol was downright imcompetent.
2012 premiers. Legit.
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Brisbane_storm wrote: He was pretty much right on the money.  It's not only him that has been an opponent of illegal tackling, lots of ex-players have come out against it, even one of our own.  Hopefully this will get rid of it forever.  Go Storm.
rubbish. None of the explayers on FOX did. Nor the ones I read in the paper.

Troll eslewhere loser.

Dose chess dip Err?
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

How about Tallis in the Courier Mail.

None of the explayers on FOX write for the HS.

LOL @ Brissi_scum.

Dose chess dip Err?
cub
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Thought I would quit bystanding and join up.  :lol:

My history went to the first game at the graveyard and was hooked on storm from day one.

Missed the first Granny (in hospital)

Went to 2006 - What a scam that was
2007 sweeeet.

Anyway, don't all you guys/gals get it by now. They all hate us and I wouldn't want it any other way !

Would prefer to have Cam playing but we are good enough to do it without him and will make it all the sweeter when we finish the job Sunday week.

keeping the faith - GO STORM
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

cub wrote: Thought I would quit bystanding and join up.  :lol:

My history went to the first game at the graveyard and was hooked on storm from day one.

Missed the first Granny (in hospital)

Went to 2006 - What a scam that was
2007 sweeeet.

Anyway, don't all you guys/gals get it by now. They all hate us and I wouldn't want it any other way !

Would prefer to have Cam playing but we are good enough to do it without him and will make it all the sweeter when we finish the job Sunday week.

keeping the faith - GO STORM
Great first post cub. :D

I'd like to have the Storm as everybodies second favorite team tbh. Like we used to be.
Fighting the world is tiresome and will eventually wear everyone down.

I'd like to get back to watching any team play any team and enjoy the game as I usedto before all this anti Storm bullshit.

Won't happen 'cause I'm Storm through and through and this team will naver lie down and die 'cause the Nothern states want them to.

If they win this GF It'll be the gretest Comp win ever.
The Storm have a history of defying all obsticles that it has come up against and I'm sure it'll continue this weekend.

Dose chess dip Err?
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CaptainKlutz wrote: If they win this GF It'll be the gretest Comp win ever.
You're not wrong about that!  And won't we remember that Broncos game and the last minute try as the most important in the club's history!