knights v storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As for the walk from the Train Station, it isn't really that far, and I do not believe that it's an alcohol free area.  Some parts of it is, but up in Newcastle, they realise how much money they can make from the alocholics that turn up to their games there, so don't put much Alcohol free space in!  The zones have changed I think since the Stadium upgrade.  Best to check with the club when ordering tickets.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
CHITTYCHARGO
Squall
Squall

Whats the contact number please ;D
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Where we as the Sydney Stormtroopers supporters sit/stand is alcohol free, ie Northern Hill! You don't need alcohol at the footy, plenty of time afterwards to celebrate if you want to!! :D

We also have a strict code of conduct- no threatening or abuse of opposition supporters!! One warning only and then lifetime ban from being with our group!

We have a very good reputation to uphold! Our group is growing and we hope in Season 09 and beyond, that this will be an even better set up for those wishing to be at away games in NSW and Canberra!!

Hope to see plenty more at this game in Newcastle on Saturday 30 August at 5.30pm!  :D

We have word too that many are planning to travel from beyond NSW for the game!

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CHITTYCHARGO wrote: Whats the contact number please ;D
CHITTYCHARGO
Squall
Squall

bunnies wrote: Where we as the Sydney Stormtroopers supporters sit/stand is alcohol free, ie Northern Hill! You don't need alcohol at the footy, plenty of time afterwards to celebrate if you want to!! :D

We also have a strict code of conduct- no threatening or abuse of opposition supporters!! One warning only and then lifetime ban from being with our group!

We have a very good reputation to uphold! Our group is growing and we hope in Season 09 and beyond, that this will be an even better set up for those wishing to be at away games in NSW and Canberra!!

Hope to see plenty more at this game in Newcastle on Saturday 30 August at 5.30pm!  :D

We have word too that many are planning to travel from beyond NSW for the game!

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D
Sorry i did not know i was asking you if i can have a drink and i will give myself a lifetime ban from now on from standing with you lot :x
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CHITTYCHARGO

I was not specifically talking to you either!

But again we are very well respected wherever we go, and people who join with us always have a ball!

If you happened to fit into the category that abuses and threatens opposition supporters we don't want you to join us anyway!

Some people can be soooooo sensitive! LOL!

Its all about enjoying the footy and watching our boys play the best they can week in, week out, with fellow supporters of the team joining in the fun!

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And I must say, some of the SS happen to have a great time when they have a little drink, especially up at Newcastle before the renovations when there was not the alcohol free section there on that grassed hill that went along the eastern side cough...2002, Luke horizontal dancing and cheering we want 50...cough :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

ROUND 25 TEAMS

1. Billy Slater

2. Steve Turner, 3. Matt Geyer

4. Israel Folau, 5. Anthony Quinn

6. Greg Inglis, 7. Cooper Cronk

8. Jeff Lima, 9. Cameron Smith, 10. Brett White

11. Michael Crocker, 12. Jeremy Smith

13. Dallas Johnson.

Bench:
14. Aiden Tolman, 15. Adam Blair
16. Sika Manu, 17. Antonio Kaufusi, 18. Scott Anderson. (1 to be omitted)

-----------------------------------------------------

1. Kurt Gidley, 2. James McManus, 3. Junior Sau, 4. Adam MacDougall, 5. Wes Naiqama,
6. Jarrod Mullen, 7. Scott Dureau, 8. Daniel Tolar, 10. Ben Cross,
11. Steve Simpson, 12. Cameron Ciraldo, 13. Mark Taufua, 14. Matt Hilder. 15. Jesse Royal,
16. Chris Bailey, 17. Matthew White, 18. Chris Houston, 19. Akuila Uate. (1 to be omitted).
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

and we got hayne!

:x
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

OK, so, for those of us who don't know any of the Sydney Stormtroopers in person, who/what do I look for if I want to hook up with the group?
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mrpc wrote: OK, so, for those of us who don't know any of the Sydney Stormtroopers in person, who/what do I look for if I want to hook up with the group?
Don't look - just listen & you'll find 'em  ;D Hi Heather - Hi Luke  :P
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
leaguekid
Squall
Squall

will be up there, flying to sydney then driving with friends to the game.

Got tickets on line, you do not get discount if purchased on line.
CHITTYCHARGO
Squall
Squall

mrpc wrote: OK, so, for those of us who don't know any of the Sydney Stormtroopers in person, who/what do I look for if I want to hook up with the group?

Look for the people who are drunk and shouting abuse, that wont be them,

That will be us ..........................NOT :-X
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mrpc

We plan to get there early and set up camp on the north/ eastern corner of the hill!

As Bourbon Rat said you only need to listen for us I am the quiet retiring one! NOT! And I have purple hair! :D

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM!

We also have a very large airbrushed banner with the STORM logo on it, which we hope to hang up close by!

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I never shout abuse at anyone either - except maybe Paul Simpkins :-)

I'll be driving up with my housemate (who fortunately has a car).  He doesn't really follow the game, and we'll be catching up with two newcastle-based friends of his, who also don't follow the game.  Trouble is the housemate doesn't finish work til 3pm so I won't be able to set up camp early.  To be honest, I think we'll be lucky if we find parking and make it to the hill before kickoff.

If we can get off our arses we may even make up a...

"Hey Brian,
Thanks for Clint.
- Premiers 2007"

..banner, but then, I've never made a banner before in my life and don't really know where to start.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!