769,000 Storm supporters.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

* 176% more likely to have attended an AFL match; PASS
    * 82% more likely to have watched an AFL match on TV; PASS
    * 40% more likely to buy a coffee maker in the next 12 months; PASS
    * 36% more likely to have eaten at a KFC  restaurant in the last four weeks; TICK
    * 22% more likely to be very interested in watching cartoons on Pay TV; TICK
    * 20% less likely to agree “I would have difficulty coping with a demanding job or career”; PASS
    * 19% more likely to have read or looked into a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; PASS
    * 19% more likely to have read or bought items listed in a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; PASS
    * 15% less likely to choose an ecotourism experience for their next holiday; lima lima lima duck' PASS

Ridiculous. Paid off by bunnings imo.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Melbourne Storm supporters are:

* 176% more likely to have attended an AFL match - Of bloody course!!!!!
    * 82% more likely to have watched an AFL match on TV -  As above
    * 40% more likely to buy a coffee maker in the next 12 months; - I hate coffee so NOPE
    * 36% more likely to have eaten at a KFC  restaurant in the last four weeks; - Sif you'd eat in - take it home!  But I've not done that in aaaages. NOPE again
    * 22% more likely to be very interested in watching cartoons on Pay TV; - Bah, give me Hannah Montana or the Suite Life of Zach & Cody over stoopid cartoons any day   :P
    * 20% less likely to agree “I would have difficulty coping with a demanding job or career”; - Mother of four, can anything be more demanding? Apart from working at Storm    ;-)
    * 19% more likely to have read or looked into a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; - Nope
    * 19% more likely to have read or bought items listed in a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; - Nope again
    * 15% less likely to choose an ecotourism experience for their next holiday; - Is the NRL GF classed as ecotourism??  Cos that's the next trip away for us   ;D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

* 176% more likely to have attended an AFL match; Shit its over 1/4 of a century ago
    * 82% more likely to have watched an AFL match on TV; NOT if I can help it ( read have a choice at my mothers )
    * 40% more likely to buy a coffee maker in the next 12 months; I dont need a new one
    * 36% more likely to have eaten at a KFC  restaurant in the last four weeks; Nope
    * 22% more likely to be very interested in watching cartoons on Pay TV; Kids do I see them
    * 20% less likely to agree “I would have difficulty coping with a demanding job or career”; Job whats a job
    * 19% more likely to have read or looked into a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; Yea so
    * 19% more likely to have read or bought items listed in a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; Not lately
    * 15% less likely to choose an ecotourism experience for their next holiday; Hahaha cant afford it
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

* 176% more likely to have attended an AFL match; Went to one game 4 years ago just for 5 minutes in Q4. Telstra Dome had an open turnstile.
    * 82% more likely to have watched an AFL match on TV; Never intentional
    * 40% more likely to buy a coffee maker in the next 12 months; I don't drink coffee
    * 36% more likely to have eaten at a KFC  restaurant in the last four weeks; Nope.
    * 22% more likely to be very interested in watching cartoons on Pay TV; Yes.
    * 20% less likely to agree “I would have difficulty coping with a demanding job or career”; Eh.
    * 19% more likely to have read or looked into a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; Nope. Can't
    * 19% more likely to have read or bought items listed in a Bunnings catalogue in the past 4 weeks; Nope. Can't
    * 15% less likely to choose an ecotourism experience for their next holiday; What's a holiday?
Last edited by Thunderstruck on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]