Storm in the frame as King wants exit!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Mike_The_Undertaker wrote: Don't do it King.
You made plans and goals so stick to them.
What if he just doesn't like it in ol' Blighty

I know guys who couldn't adjust to moving towns or cities, moving to the other side of the world is a bloody big difference ......sometimes you have to make a big change to realise what is is you really want, and that may be back in Melbourne for Matt

If he were to get a release then I doubt he'd be getting more than match payments for this year - but there's room next year with Crocker off to England.

I'm all for it
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

I hated Mount Isa when I first moved up there but gritted my teeth and unpreserved.

Probably did my best ever partying there while saving for the round Europe ans Asia trip.

Stay over there Matty. Find a way to make it a success. :D
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Tempest wrote: KINGY COME HOME.

BRING CLINT WITH YOU.
Don't think Clint will be coming back any time soon, Has become real favourite with the Hull KR supporters and is putting in some impressive displays by all accounts. All Jake webster doing the right things also down at Craven Park along with Garrett seems all the Storm old boys are doing well in East Hull. :D
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!