storm members & origin tickets

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Has anyone been sent the email regarding priority access to origin tickets, i desperately want to get suncorp tickets and i thought the priority period was monday-tuesday but no details yet.....anyone?
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Ron Supwood
Squall
Squall

Extract from members update.
Member ticket priority - SOO and Centenary test match

2008 Storm Members will receive access to purchase State of Origin through an exclusive Member buying window on the 18th and 19th March. An email will be sent to you from the NRL prior to this date with all the details, including a unique code word for you to access tickets to these games.

Nothing from the NRL yet but given that monday is the day before the bookings start I would expect it to be tomorrow.
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

ho hum, no email, no details - did anyone get any? If they did could you pm me the code.....
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Danica Jane
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I didn't get the email either. Not cool at all!
You've got to quit your little charade and JOIN THE FREAK PARADE!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I got an email, but it didn't seem to have a code in it.  I deleted it anyway as it only had info on the sydney origin games and the Anzac test
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

From a Discussion last time there was a Priority email code.
Apparently the NRL doesn't support out email system too confirm the email addresses this code is sent out to.
We are not the only club not able to use this feature.
I would say ring the club just to confirm.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Ron Supwood
Squall
Squall

Members  I spoke to on Monday night did not receive any email so I believe Silkin Storm is right on the money. One of my friends rang the club who were able to give her individual priority codes for each family member. Alas the codes only applied for the NSW origin matches.
Origin 2 tickets go on sale Thursday the 27Th March. Last year tickets for Origin 1 completely sold out and Origin 3 (only 2,000 remaining) in 3 hours so if you are thinking of going get in quick.
If you are going and have relatives in Brisbane do not under any circumstances fall out with them before the Origin 3. The major city hotel chains who still have rooms are quoting circa $650 for origin night. The Holiday Inn rate goes from $248.00 on the Tuesday night to $706.00 on Origin night.
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If you stay out of the city center or round the transit centers you can get prices as regular rates, i have looked and can get places in the valley for 110 bucks B&B so dont stress (or be a sucker and pay those crazy prices). I used to live in Brisbane just behind the stadium so i know all these suburbs are fine to find a place and not a long journey. Bottom line is dont be held to ransom!

That being siad i phoned the storm and they said they didnt know what i was on about and i only needed my membership card! I guess i will be lining up in the que for the brisbane game!
Last edited by storm_rhinos on Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.