It's official - Mundine is a COMPLETE Wanker

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Anthony Mundine is NOT 1/100th the boxer his father was - FACT!!  - and he knows it!!  That is why he's always talking crap.

He was also not one of the greatest players either....that's also a fact!!

He's a loudmouth, trash talking spoilt child who relies on his words more than his deeds.  Can you tell he's got another fight coming up??  Otherwise you don't hear jack from him....

As for stepping in the ring with him......I'd take him, my squirrel grip is legendary for bringing grown men to their knees  :P ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

TC wrote:
clock off wrote: You got problems with his attitude, step into the ring with the gloves on.
Stupid comment.
Why doesn't he challenge me to run a multi-million dollar mining infrastructure project?
No, my daughter who scored about 68 on her HSC could do that. She's running a multi million dollar mining infrastructure project, the mining industry is that desperate. Fair dinkum, youre indicating who the wanker is.

Never mind Anthony Mundine, being a black belt in karate, she'd give you a hiding too.

:D
Last edited by clock off on Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Ummm, i just gotta jump in here for a min - clock off, can you please tell me how getting 68 on your HSC - or if you're in Victoria it's actually VCE -  (when everyone knows that the final high school score you recieve gives absolutely NO indication of your intelligence) has any bearing on running a mining project??  Are you saying that your daughter is of below average intelligence because of that score and that she only has a job because of the desperation of the company?? 

You sound like such an proud and encouraging parent, I'll bet your daughter is thanking her lucky stars you're her dad....  :?
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

No, I'm saying TC's a wanker.
I don't care if he's the prime minister. That doesn't make his views better than anyone elses.
I respect any man who's stepped into the ring.
I understand the bravado.

And I also understand that my daughter is very intelligent & a better fighter than TC.
Last edited by clock off on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Mate, you have compared the person you call a wanker to your daughter and at the same time you've denigrated her achievements/intelligence - I'd quit before you bury yourself in that hole you dug for yourself.... :?
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hate to step in here with my 2c (it's sad that it's taken this thread to break my silence on this board), but respecting any man just because they stepped into the ring is a little ridiculous in my opinion (you're more than welcome to yours of course)...

So you have respect for the ear-biting, female-beating sad excuse for a human being (aka Mike Tyson) just because he stepped into the ring?  :?

Mundine was a talent on the footy field, and he is a talent in the ring (particularly against no-names!).  He is certainly not a legend or master of either however.  It's sad that he'll be remembered for his mouth and not his achievements.
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

clock off wrote: And I also understand that my daughter is very intelligent & a better fighter than TC.
*We apologise for the interruption to service. Tempest has just giggled so much they've hauled her off to a rubber room. Leave a message after the beep*

BEEP (giggle) Beeeep!
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Tempest wrote:
clock off wrote: And I also understand that my daughter is very intelligent & a better fighter than TC.
*We apologise for the interruption to service. Tempest has just giggled so much they've hauled her off to a rubber room. Leave a message after the beep*

BEEP (giggle) Beeeep!
Me too  :laughing5:
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Tigger wrote:

You sound like such an proud and encouraging parent, I'll bet your daughter is thanking her lucky stars you're her dad....  :?
Er, yeah, I think she does...
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

clock off wrote:
Tempest wrote:

BEEP (giggle) Beeeep!
Me too   :laughing5:
Now laughing even harder. Trot down to Safeway, mate, I hear they have clues half-price.
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

/quote]

Now laughing even harder. Trot down to Safeway, mate, I hear they have clues half-price.
[/quote]

Glad to have brightened your day.
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

clock off wrote: I'm with Nacho on this one. The loudmouth thing comes with being a fighter. Damir Dockich??? (spelled wrongly, but you know, the tennis players father.)

Humility is really unhelpful to fighters.

DIMIR, The Fish monger was not Australian. Jelena was.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote:He's a loudmouth, trash talking spoilt child who relies on his words more than his deeds.  Can you tell he's got another fight coming up??  Otherwise you don't hear jack from him....
Most apt description there Tigger. Funny thing is he comes across as taking his own comments seriously.  :o
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

clock off wrote:
No, my daughter who scored about 68 on her HSC could do that. She's running a multi million dollar mining infrastructure project, the mining industry is that desperate. Fair dinkum, youre indicating who the wanker is.

Never mind Anthony Mundine, being a black belt in karate, she'd give you a hiding too.
Deary deary me.  :o

1. Did I say I run multi million dollar projects? *  (I have, but that's not the point  ;-) ). It was the first example that came to mind of a job that brings slightly more to the community than two blokes bashing each other in a square - it creates jobs, brings export dollars into the country, creates demand; all the things which drive a national economy. I do apologize, perhaps I should have said "Run a medical centre or small business".

2. I have a level of respect for anyone who dedicates themselves to a single task. That includes Mundine. However, my perception has always been that he's a loudmouth who over-rates himself. This is highlighted by his suggestion that he is better than a man who has achieved much more in the same field in less time.

3. Is 68 good? I wouldn't know. Back when I was at school, 68 was a C.

4. Congratulations to your daughter for having the dedication to get a black belt. She deserves some respect for that.

5. She might give me a hiding. It's possible, Pig, I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But, then again.......**

Have a nice day.

* A million dollars isn't really all that much in the mining world. A small setup to do site-works for one of the mines in CQ; 4 or 5 tradies, supervisor, workshop costs and kit out a couple of hilux dual cabs - you're laying out 7 figures just there. You don't even want to think about the cost of setting up in the Pilbara.

** All quotes copyright to the original owner.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tempest wrote:

BEEP (giggle) Beeeep!
ROFPML.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Will you tell him? Or shall I?  ;-)
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately