Would storm like Big Willie?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KimmorleyKiller wrote:
Tigger wrote: Storm would take him in a nano-second if they could.  It's been asked before and the answer was in the affirmative - 'why not, he's a great player'
Totally agree. I feel the club culture at Melbourne would set him straight...
but we already have so much depth that other quality players would be stuck in reserve
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

hahaha what does that have to do will anything  :lol:
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I dont know, but from this point on im expressing my opinions soley through images...
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Mrs Cooper Cronk
Squall
Squall

I thought it was funny lol!!!!
[img]http://i20.tinypic.com/2wmf60p.jpg[/img]
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigger wrote: Storm would take him in a nano-second if they could.  It's been asked before and the answer was in the affirmative - 'why not, he's a great player'
Yes he is but he's also a loose cannon  :(
We already have a 'great player' showing signs of "I'm bigger than the team" syndrome,(G I), so we don't need to import an example for him to feed off  :icon_frown:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

We dont need him IMO. We got plenty of juniors that can and will do the job for us. Sure he might be a cheap pick up at this moment but what will he be asking for after his first year? I reckon he will be asking some crazy amount, and therefore we wouldnt be able to keep him longer then a year, waste of time IMO.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just let Bulldogs B take him
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Taliesin wrote:
We already have a 'great player' showing signs of "I'm bigger than the team" syndrome,(G I), so we don't need to import an example for him to feed off  :icon_frown:
In what way is GI showing those signs???  I haven't picked up on them at all  :?
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

steaming stormer wrote:
Taliesin wrote:
In what way is GI showing those signs???  I haven't picked up on them at all  :?
are we talking about the same Greg 'but why dont u call me clive' Inglis?
Merlin
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

"would be the same as crocker, crocker was a lout like willie now look at him."

Mason is not in the same league as Crock.  While Crock may have had some issues in Sydney he has never been a lout, a coward or a big mouth and he has always given 100% in every game he played.

I think that Mason and the chooks will be a great match and that we can look forward to him being out of our game as soon as he upsets Nick.
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

We don't need him at all, as nice as he is off field in person when he is not being a d1ck, we have good juniors who are going to be better than him anyway... with out the attitude or dumbarse mouth.....
I am back again.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Taliesin wrote: We already have a 'great player' showing signs of "I'm bigger than the team" syndrome,(G I), so we don't need to import an example for him to feed off  :icon_frown:
I haven't quite been thinking that, but there are certainly signs that someone is starting to believe all the hype. ???
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote:
steaming stormer wrote:
Taliesin wrote: Yes he is but he's also a loose cannon  :(
are we talking about the same Greg 'but why dont u call me clive' Inglis?
I would have thought a bit of excitement after winning a premiership and playing one of the best games in his career would be allowed.  If he was quoted saying it constantly it would be an issue, but for mine I think this is clutching at straws. It was his way of shoving it up the media who jumped off him all year
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mason in purple? Nah, pass. He hasn't had the same impact this year compared to previous years. Btw, I loved it when Kidwell smashed him in the test match and Mason had a sook about it in the media.  :lol: :lol: :lol: