2007 GRAND FINAL

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This is all it says on the website:

Melbourne Storm Post-Match Function

Celebrate with the team after the game in Sydney!

When: Sunday 30th September, 2007
Where: Novotel Hotel, Olympic Park - Olympic Blv Homebush Bay, Sydney
Time: Following the game until midnight
Entry:
2007 MEMBERS ONLY - YOU MUST SHOW YOUR 2007 MEMBERSHIP CARD FOR ENTRY

*PLEASE BE AWARE, THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED CAPACITY! ALL ENTRY IS SUBJECT TO CAPACITY!

To all who are going, what are you going to do if we win? Are you going to hang around for the lap of honor and risk missing out on the function or will you get out early so you get in? Personally we'll be hanging around and hope there's still enough room afterwards. As much as we really want to get into the function there's no way we'll be missing the victory lap.
king_couttsy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Brisbane_storm wrote: who's the ref
Is there an echo in here?

Don't think it's been announced, btw...
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand...
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just igonore Brisbane Storm - he's just an attention seeking post wh0re
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
king_couttsy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Ice wrote: To all who are going, what are you going to do if we win? Are you going to hang around for the lap of honor and risk missing out on the function or will you get out early so you get in? Personally we'll be hanging around and hope there's still enough room afterwards. As much as we really want to get into the function there's no way we'll be missing the victory lap.
This sucks. At the Members' Forum, they had advised that they were booking a function room at the ground.

Now we're going to get stiffed, and we're going to be stuck paying $8 for a Crown Lager again...

I wish we could head back to town, but I reckon we'll end up heading over after the presentation, but before the victory lap is complete...
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand...
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ice wrote:
To all who are going, what are you going to do if we win? Are you going to hang around for the lap of honor and risk missing out on the function or will you get out early so you get in? Personally we'll be hanging around and hope there's still enough room afterwards. As much as we really want to get into the function there's no way we'll be missing the victory lap.
I'm thinking of heading over early to the function room and letting Thinga soak up the victory lap then he can argue that he needs to see me if they claim they are full.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

There is NO WAY i would miss the victory lap. But once they're passed me i'd probably dash over to the party...
CC
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I'm staying in Brookvale, than I have to go back to my boring, boring life in Melbourne.  I wish I could stay and live in Manly, what a great place.
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

how may members do we have exactly?
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storm_rhinos wrote: how may members do we have exactly?
on this site? 581
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sorry i should have said how many members do the storm have - in relation to the room capacity>?>
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
storm007
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: Wasn't there a big hassle with cabs last year asking for money up front/wanting $75/refusing to pick people up....I heard many stories.  Bit bloody sad when the PT system is so crap.

Yes Taxis were refusing to pcik up people if they were going back into Sydney CBD and if they would take you back they wanted $100+ until we got a Maxi cab that charged $75 if he was full.
yo_adrian
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Does it matter? No doubt that the Eagles will be playing against 15 men again (ref, plus Harrigan)
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yo_adrian wrote:
Does it matter? No doubt that the Eagles will be playing against 15 men again (ref, plus Harrigan)
we can only hope
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm officially shitting myself.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]