Who's going to the game ??

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm betting you will be pissed off then... I think it happened in 1999 to us lot there then.
Last edited by Hailstorm on Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mr Gallop will get a visit from me on Monday then if it happens
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:lol: :lol: :lol: I really hope you don't have to do that... but it would be funny to see you do that :)
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You're welcome to come and watch!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Well I am trying to work out if we're going up for the game and when to come back so that might be a chance... lol
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

Stormer2004:Let us hope you do NOT put a sign like that up.Nor close a post as you have done.Let us not lower our forum to other one's.
Buzz please take note of the post. :x :x :x
he not she
Honi Soit Qui Mal-y Pense
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Steaming Stormer, I presume you said you were a Storm member?

From the reports that I am hearing on the final against Brisbane and this upcoming match I really think ticketek need to train their staff or sack them because it really sounds like they haven't got a clue. Either that or they get some perverse fun out of pissing off sports lovers.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

No they seriously don't have a clue and maybe its not entriely their fault. Take last week for example, it was played at Suncorp, a ground where many Victorian ticketek employees wouldn't know much if anything about. Tickets go on sale first thing Monday morning when us lot bombard them with questions that they don't know the answers to and basically neither do we. And hten how many different outlets are we purchasing from? They would pretty much be relying on any information we could give them in relation to seating and what the computer is telling them.
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I would love to goto the game. Unfortunately, last year I skipped my Grand Final to go watch the Storm v Dogs finals game and we went down by 1 goal. I probably shouldn't do it again. Of course, last year was different circumstances slightly. :oops:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

There are at least 40 people flying up as a group.
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

just wondering why the MSSC are flying up and not taking a bus up there? wouldnt that be heaps cheaper? :?
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

cam wrote:just wondering why the MSSC are flying up and not taking a bus up there? wouldnt that be heaps cheaper? :?
Not all that much cheaper really... not that I know what they've been charging this year. Buzz and I were trying to work it all out and if we made a weekend of it, it would cost us more than the day trip. The MSSC deal was not much different to what we could do ourselves so we decided to let Julie take care of it for us (thanks Julie) whilst we'll also get to travel with many other supporters. :)
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

As far as I know both Bay 33 & 34 have been kept for Storm supporters
We are 34 front row, see ya all there.

she not he :wink: :wink:
Honi Soit Qui Mal-y Pense
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

cam wrote:just wondering why the MSSC are flying up and not taking a bus up there? wouldnt that be heaps cheaper? :?
Cam, the biggest problem with a bus trip is that we wouldn't get back to Melbourne until about 7am Monday morning and a lot of people have to work. Because of that there just wasn't enough people interested to travel up by bus.

On cost it probably would've cost around about $200 each if the bus was full, or close to full.

I fully expect a bus to be organised for next week's match against the Panthers as that will be a Saturday night match.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Confidence personified...Thats what it is all about :wink:
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]