Worthwatching the NRL Footy Show tonight

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Voss is a NSW stooge.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This is true...Toss, er I mean Voss, can't see the truth because his head is stuck firmly up his clacker - what a  :tool:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Brisbane_Storm
Squall
Squall

mb09 wrote: Disappointed with Voss's summation & his supposed expertise on grapples.He also conveniently chose not to answer a question from Matty Johns.
Matty Johns knows how to make a point and if he had something to say he would've said it, he works for us so he wouldn't have let Voss spread propaganda.

Secondly, there was a cage fighter who came on after who told us all how dangerous these tackles were, and they're even banned in his sport.  So enough already.
betweenthelies
Squall
Squall

jellyhead wrote: Andrew Voss was disgusting last night.  He was so biased with only showing Storm videos and crapping on about Storm's tackles.  Even the other panellists didn't back him up and if any of them disagreed with him, he talked over the top of them and didn't let them have their say.

I wonder if he's commentating from Melbourne tonight?  Too bad I haven't got time to make a "Andrew Voss is a tool" banner.  What an absolute tosser!  :x :x :x
what a load of shit...made a very convincing argument in my opinion and the wrestlers just backed that up
Dance and laugh and play. ignore the message we convey.
It seems we’re only here to entertain.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

betweenthelies wrote:
jellyhead wrote: Andrew Voss was disgusting last night.  He was so biased with only showing Storm videos and crapping on about Storm's tackles.  Even the other panellists didn't back him up and if any of them disagreed with him, he talked over the top of them and didn't let them have their say.

I wonder if he's commentating from Melbourne tonight?  Too bad I haven't got time to make a "Andrew Voss is a tool" banner.  What an absolute tosser!  :x :x :x
what a load of shit...made a very convincing argument in my opinion and the wrestlers just backed that up
The jui jitsu (not wrestler) expert actually said that the first two tackles were ok and not dangerous and that the last one where the Tigers guy was leaning over the Raiders' guy's back of the neck was dangerous.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I wish the wankers on the panel would make their collective arseholes (oops I mean minds) up.

Last week they said the NRL needed to do something about the grapple and crusher tackles.

Last night, in response to the charges by the judiciary, they were whinging that the NRL was trying to make the game too soft!

lima lima lima duck idiots!!!

Best comment (dare I say it) was from Willie Mason, his point was basically that this was due to the whinging of a couple of coaches.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

after seeing willie masons comment he is my new favourite non storm player  ;D
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]