MELBOURNE STORM v BRISBANE BRONCOS - ROUND 22 @ OP

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
lotti

Brisbane_Storm wrote:
lotti wrote: yeah it matters, they'll be 8th on the ladder and needing to win to avoid mad monday aka the nudey run.  For the Storm to put an end to not only the Bronco's season but their title defence at OP will be very sweet, almost as sweet as doing it at Telstra Stadium in a Grand Final which would be the sweetest revenge.  Like I said I have Bronco issues.
Broncos are cool, it's the nsw teams you need to worry about.  Most of our side is made of qlders anyway.  The important game is against the eels and they are high enough on the ladder to worry us.
don't get me started on Parramatta(everyone else on here knows why I loath them) and there was at least 2 grapple tackles against us in the Bronco game Corey Parker(I kinda like him, wish he would sign with Melbourne) said so himself.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy has named an 18-man squad for this Friday's Round 23 clash against the Parramatta Eels. The game will be played at Olympic Park in Melbourne from 7:30pm.

After Sunday's 14-6 win over the Brisbane Broncos, Storm coach Craig Bellamy has made several changes to the line-up.

Matt King's wrist injury gives Anthony Quinn a chance in the centre, while Steve Turner's season-ending knee injury gives Will Chambers another chance in first-grade.

Michael Crocker also makes his long-awaited return to first-grade from the bench after playing last weekend for Storm feeder team Brisbane Norths.

Squad for Friday's game:
Starting team:
1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Geyer
3. Anthony Quinn
4. Israel Folau
5. Will Chambers
6. Greg Inglis
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Ben Cross
9. Cam Smith (c)
10. Brett White
11. Clint Newton
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange:
14. Jeremy Smith, 15. Adam Blair, 16. Garret Crossman, 17. Jeff Lima, 18. Michael Crocker.

Great to see Crock back. I never even knew about Kingy and Zappa until i read that  :(
lotti

woo hoo he's back, I knew going to training was a good idea and Ice I kinda scooped you and not Zappa.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

lotti wrote: woo hoo he's back, I knew going to training was a good idea and Ice I kinda scooped you and not Zappa.
FFS - For some reason I never understand a single post you make Lotti. 

Seriously though - I am devastated about Steve Turner.  Period.
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
Brisbane_Storm wrote:Mate, I don't know when or where you hopped on the bandwagon, but where I come from rugby is the only game and that is no try.
As others have indicated, the game the Storm play is Rugby League and in that game that was a fair try as Geyer had downward pressure on the ball.

I don't know about the rules of Rugby Union and I don't really care. Not even sure why you are talking about Union in a post about League.
That was a try for my liking.

What get on my nerve is that the video ref's should be looking at the play at real time, not bloody slowing down the tape
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
lotti

Diehard_Storm wrote:
lotti wrote: woo hoo he's back, I knew going to training was a good idea and Ice I kinda scooped you and not Zappa.
FFS - For some reason I never understand a single post you make Lotti. 

Seriously though - I am devastated about Steve Turner.  Period.
I meant about Crocker being back this week, the not Zappa was me saying I didn't want Steve out.
Brisbane_Storm
Squall
Squall

Sorry I meant to say league, not rugby.  In either game, not a try.

As for the Melbourne Victory fan  . . . I don't know who Goal is and I don't go to your stupid forums, so nick off.
Brisbane_Storm
Squall
Squall

lotti wrote:
Brisbane_Storm wrote:
lotti wrote: yeah it matters, they'll be 8th on the ladder and needing to win to avoid mad monday aka the nudey run.  For the Storm to put an end to not only the Bronco's season but their title defence at OP will be very sweet, almost as sweet as doing it at Telstra Stadium in a Grand Final which would be the sweetest revenge.  Like I said I have Bronco issues.
Broncos are cool, it's the nsw teams you need to worry about.  Most of our side is made of qlders anyway.  The important game is against the eels and they are high enough on the ladder to worry us.
don't get me started on Parramatta(everyone else on here knows why I loath them) and there was at least 2 grapple tackles against us in the Bronco game Corey Parker(I kinda like him, wish he would sign with Melbourne) said so himself.
I loathe everything that comes out of NSW, but especially Denis Fitzgerald