Storm v Sharks Rd 21

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Absolutely anal raped by Shithead or whatever his name is.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

A-bus (aubusson) only gained 1 meter the whole game thats crap, utter crap
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Dani_ wrote: I am serious when i say that the ref's make me question my devotion to Rugby League.
Absobloodylutely
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
evilc
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

That was the most blatant refereeing and video I have ever seen they should be relegated to junior school league, read somewhere any hollywood  by players would be dealt with lets see what comes of the shark actors tonight?
evilc
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Russell Coight wrote: Dykes didn't almost cost us the game, Simpkins the Dickhead, and Clark the Other Dickhead did...

Seriously PISSED OFF at Mark Geyer for saying grapple tackles started in Melbourne - PIG'S F*CKING ARSE THEY DID!!!!!! GET YOUR F*CKING FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!  :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: angry9: angry9: angry9: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
dykes did almost loose it for us

he faked it.

got up talked to his players, switched the dummy half and organized a field goal

if sharks suceded in that goal then they would all be talking about that play
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

Whats worse than having the most blatantly shithouse ref in the game?

Having the second worst in the lima lima lima duck box. Some of them decisions tonight were ridiculous.
Madness
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

OK

I have a couple of things I need to get off my chest.  Not coming from a league background as I have stated before.

1, WHAT THE lima lima lima duck is the ruling on being tackled without the freakin ball????  MATT KING TWICE!!!  -  I thought they were professional fouls???  OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF

2, what the HELL is a double movement when it doesn't hit the lima lima lima duck ground first?????????????

3, SIMPKINS the rapist should never ref a Melbourne game again.  The storm hierachy should go to NRL and say he is never to ref Melbourne again.

4, as above with the stupid video ref

5, Bellamy, coach of the year?  pffftttt....  This is NOT the time for resting.  We need to get the team together which is going to play in the finals.  Let them all get used to each other.  This crap about every week there is a different structure... it is not good for the make up of the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im seriously pissed off after that win.
*Most people I know, think that I'm crazy*
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

billys try shouldnt have been denied.

prize goes to loz dailey for the best point made all night:

"i think melbourne miss cameron smith , the way he pressures attackers and defeders"

NO SHIT MATE? REALLY?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Madness wrote: OK

I have a couple of things I need to get off my chest.  Not coming from a league background as I have stated before.

1, WHAT THE *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!* is the ruling on being tackled without the freakin ball????  MATT KING TWICE!!!  -  I thought they were professional fouls???  OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF

2, what the HELL is a double movement when it doesn't hit the *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!*en ground first?????????????

3, SIMPKINS the rapist should never ref a Melbourne game again.  The storm hierachy should go to NRL and say he is never to ref Melbourne again.

5, Bellamy, coach of the year?  pffftttt....  This is NOT the time for resting.  We need to get the team together which is going to play in the finals.  Let them all get used to each other.  This crap about every week there is a different structure... it is not good for the make up of the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god i hope simpkins refs in melbourne veeeeeeeeeeeeeerry soon
hes going to get the best welcoming weve ever given!
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Interesting game.

We were awful again but in the end still desereved the win. The refs were terrible. How many times did King get held back trying to challenge them bombs? players should have been sent to the sin bin for that, in particular the first one. Slater no try? lol yeh right, no part of his arm touched the ground, all he did was roll over and he was on the line....whats the problem?

Oh well atleast we won in the end.

I think our best were Inglis, Geyer and King.

What about Izzy's run at the end....far out that would have been try of the year if had made it the extra metre.

We got the Broncos next week...come on Bellamy no resting!
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tomorow be on the look out for another apology by the refferees
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

oh i also forgot what about Dallas and is massive hits...far out he was on a rampage at one stage.
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Madness
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

nacho wrote:
Madness wrote: OK

1, WHAT THE *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!* is the ruling on being tackled without the freakin ball????  MATT KING TWICE!!!  -  I thought they were professional fouls???  OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF

2, what the HELL is a double movement when it doesn't hit the *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!*en ground first?????????????

god i hope simpkins refs in melbourne veeeeeeeeeeeeeerry soon
hes going to get the best welcoming weve ever given!
Someone will assasinate him...lol
*Most people I know, think that I'm crazy*
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

dykes did almost loose it for us

he faked it.

got up talked to his players, switched the dummy half and organized a field goal

if sharks suceded in that goal then they would all be talking about that play
I totally agree, but it was more than that IMO. Dickhead Simpkins was f*cking terrible for the whole 80 minutes - massively inconsistent in his interpretations of the rules of RL. His second worst game ever (we all know what his worst one was! ;-) ) He should spend a bloody long time in Premier League after tonight. Clark was absolutely PISSWEAK, he should never EVER be allowed in the f*cking video ref's box again!!!

And if ever there was a case for the officials needing to grow some f*cking gonads & not let themselves be influenced by the crowd, this SURELY has to be it... :roll:

Edit: just saw some of the press conference, and even Ricky Stuart - OF ALL PEOPLE - reckons Slater should've been given that try! FFS!!!!!  :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum:
Last edited by Blitzkrieg on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wow, that was a total farce!

Im overloaded with feelings of pure hatred for officials, players, commentators and dickheads in general.

Infact, there was so much wrong with that game im not even going to start on the referees!

I've been saying it for weeks, we need to introduce a bit more variety in our play coming out of our own half! the opposition has caught onto our one-out plays coming out of trouble, and have been rushing up out of the line with confidence. This puts undue pressure on our forwards and is why we've been under pressure at the start of games for the last month.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT