Storm going through the Motions?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well its obvious the boys arent playing to the best of their ability, I  think the boys are just going through the motions.
Doing just enough to win, and when they need a big play they always seem to come up with the goods.
When it looks like they're gonna put them away they drop off and let them back in. eg, Tigers, Raiders, Dragons, Knights and Panthers.
The Warriors game the only exception.
I hope they lift this week and not give Brisbane a sniff.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm hoping that its just a case of them having their eyes on this fridays game since the start of the season.
glynny
Squall
Squall

I hope we have our a game on this friday. The way brisbane have been playing the score could be embarrasing for them and that's what I want.
Go the mighty storm.
lotti

very embarrassing, the trial score comes to mind.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Danica Jane
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Whilst it's great that we are winning games and are undefended, they haven't really done anything too impressive. But that being said it's only round 8 this weekend, we still have a long way to go!!!
You've got to quit your little charade and JOIN THE FREAK PARADE!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Danica Jane wrote: Whilst it's great that we are winning games and are undefended, they haven't really done anything too impressive. But that being said it's only round 8 this weekend, we still have a long way to go!!!
Not that impressive? Hmm, we must be doing something good, 7 rounds in and we are the best attacking team in the comp and the third best defensive team. But yeah, I do get your point, the team has the potential to do a lot better.
Goat
Squall
Squall

We're still rusty as hell . . . only our try scoring power is saving us from defeats.