10th Year celebrations

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Goat
Squall
Squall

Buzz wrote: You can never question the motivation or support of people like Bunnies. Ever.
You cannot support two teams in the same league. Lol . . . I never thought I would have to say that it's just so obvious.
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bunnies dosen't even live down here moron
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Goat
Squall
Squall

Silkin Storm wrote: Bunnies dosen't even live down here moron
Does it really matter?  You cannot support two teams  in the  . . . . ehhahahahahaha!!!!
lotti

Goal wrote:
lotti wrote: Goal reminds me of certain trolls we had the unfortunate prevlidge playing hosts to last year, hopefully they won't come back this year.  Goal you can support 2 teams in the same league Bunnies and I are very passionate Storm supporters as well as supporters of our other teams every Storm home game I go to I get a sore throat because I'm yelling so much.
It seems to me that maybe bunnies or whoever else supports two NRL teams is just an ex-pat who wants to see rugby in Melbourne and supports the Storm to that end . . . in that case, *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!* off.
Goal FYI I was born in Melbourne and while I've lived all over I've always wanted to come back here(now I have woo hoo) and I've been a Storm supporter for 10 years unlike Buzz(when did you jump on the bandwagon Buzz?) and the reason for that is I'm always loyal to the Victorian teams and although I also support a certain other team my support for the Storm doesn't waiver even when we play them.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

lotti wrote:
Goal wrote:
lotti wrote: Goal reminds me of certain trolls we had the unfortunate prevlidge playing hosts to last year, hopefully they won't come back this year.  Goal you can support 2 teams in the same league Bunnies and I are very passionate Storm supporters as well as supporters of our other teams every Storm home game I go to I get a sore throat because I'm yelling so much.
It seems to me that maybe bunnies or whoever else supports two NRL teams is just an ex-pat who wants to see rugby in Melbourne and supports the Storm to that end . . . in that case, *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!* off.
Goal FYI I was born in Melbourne and while I've lived all over I've always wanted to come back here(now I have woo hoo) and I've been a Storm supporter for 10 years unlike Buzz(when did you jump on the bandwagon Buzz?) and the reason for that is I'm always loyal to the Victorian teams and although I also support a certain other team my support for the Storm doesn't waiver even when we play them.
lotti, don't you dare start crap on Buzz about how long he's been a supporter - or anyone else for that matter!!!!!!!  :x

It doesn't matter how long you've supported a team or why you support them, just that you do!  Let's not get into a pissing contest about who's the best supporter, we've had all that before and on other forums too and it's farkin annoying when dickheads actually think cos they've been supporting a team for X amount of years or they had X membership, that they are better than anyone else!!  NOT TRUE!!!!

So next time you (don't) think to write rubbish about how long you've been a supporter as opposed to someone else - DON'T!!!

We all love our team and we're all equal when it comes to supporting Storm!!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
lotti

I WASN'T TIGGER AND I DO NO THINK I'M BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE ON HERE.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Um so, about that 10 year shindig......?
*Champagne football*
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Yeah I'd like to know too Fampa.

But they are taking long enough to tell us where the next home game will be played, so I don't expect any info on this for a while yet.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Goat
Squall
Squall

lotti wrote:
Goal wrote:
lol you support two teams too?  As a diehard storm supporter I must object.  Like Dubya said "you're either with us or against us" so choose.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

FFS Goal just drop it, it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Goal wrote:
lotti wrote:
Goal wrote: It seems to me that maybe bunnies or whoever else supports two NRL teams is just an ex-pat who wants to see rugby in Melbourne and supports the Storm to that end . . . in that case, *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!* off.
lol you support two teams too?   As a diehard storm supporter I must object.  Like Dubya said "you're either with us or against us" so choose.
Goal, who are you to presume to think you can make anyone choose whom to support - get over it mate, there are people who support many different teams in many different codes (and some in the same codes) - just deal with it!!

We're not bothered by it (mainly) and you're a johnny-come-lately who thinks you can turn up and start spouting rules and regulations regarding our team and forum - bah, talk about getting off on the wrong foot  :roll:

So, on with the Celebrations!!!!!!   :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Goat
Squall
Squall

Tigger wrote:
Goal wrote:
lotti wrote: Goal FYI I was born in Melbourne and while I've lived all over I've always wanted to come back here(now I have woo hoo) and I've been a Storm supporter for 10 years unlike Buzz(when did you jump on the bandwagon Buzz?) and the reason for that is I'm always loyal to the Victorian teams and although I also support a certain other team my support for the Storm doesn't waiver even when we play them.
lol you support two teams too?  As a diehard storm supporter I must object.  Like Dubya said "you're either with us or against us" so choose.
Goal, who are you to presume to think you can make anyone choose whom to support - get over it mate, there are people who support many different teams in many different codes (and some in the same codes) - just deal with it!!

We're not bothered by it (mainly) and you're a johnny-come-lately who thinks you can turn up and start spouting rules and regulations regarding our team and forum - bah, talk about getting off on the wrong foot  :roll:

So, on with the Celebrations!!!!!!   :D
The 10 year anniversary was last year . . . people made the same mistake with the millenium celebrations . . . anyway . . . I have never heard of people supporting two teams before I joined this forum so I am shocked and annoyed.

I am not a johnny come lately either, I've been a supporter since the superleague days. Yip.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Goal wrote:

The 10 year anniversary was last year . . . people made the same mistake with the millenium celebrations . . . anyway . . . I have never heard of people supporting two teams before I joined this forum so I am shocked and annoyed.

I am not a johnny come lately either, I've been a supporter since the superleague days. Yip.
What the f**k are you talking about? The Storm never played during Super League:
1st year - 1998
2nd year - 1999
3rd year - 2000
4th year - 2001
5th year - 2002
6th year - 2003
7th year - 2004
8th year - 2005
9th year - 2006
10th year - 2007

Okay so they were officially formed in 1997 but every other team celebrates the aniversary of the first year they played not the the year they were formed. e.g. Broncos and Knights are celebrating ther 20th anniversary this year, they entered the competition in 1988.
Goat
Squall
Squall

Christabella wrote:
Goal wrote:

What the f**k are you talking about? The Storm never played during Super League:
1st year - 1998
2nd year - 1999
3rd year - 2000
4th year - 2001
5th year - 2002
6th year - 2003
7th year - 2004
8th year - 2005
9th year - 2006
10th year - 2007

Okay so they were officially formed in 1997 but every other team celebrates the aniversary of the first year they played not the the year they were formed. e.g. Broncos and Knights are celebrating ther 20th anniversary this year, they entered the competition in 1988.
No they formed in 97 as part of the SL and that merged to form the NRL so yeah its 97 when it all started.
Goat
Squall
Squall

Because the SL is part of the current NRL cos of the merger . . . so yeah 11 years strong. Go storm.