Tipping Comp

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I've tried to log into the tipping comp from the link on the webpage but I get this error message:

You have entered an old CompID. This competition is no longer active. Check the Comp# and try again.

Do you have a current comp going?
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Joined the oztips comp
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

For anyone interested, my tipping comp is back online this year... there's still a few more things to be added (like being able to join groups), but you can sign-up and put your tips in for the first 5 weeks... ;)

:right: NRL Central
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

IN Ozleage
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hmm, no sign of the Storm members tipping comp on the Storm website.

I wonder if they are working on this at the moment as I can't access the members area.
lotti

they are Andy, spoke to Shannon today about my nephew's one and I asked about the members area and it should be up and running by Monday.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I join a tipping comp every year and forget about it after the first couple of weeks  :roll:
So this year I'm not gunna bother  :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

lotti wrote: they are Andy, spoke to Shannon today about my nephew's one and I asked about the members area and it should be up and running by Monday.
FFS... do they have to leave everything to the last minute?
lotti

they're probably busy over at HQ.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

lotti wrote: they're probably busy over at HQ.
One would think that the whole off season is pleanty of time to get things ready for the new season...........
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

lotti wrote: they are Andy, spoke to Shannon today about my nephew's one and I asked about the members area and it should be up and running by Monday.
Umm, cool, so at least I'm certain to get 7 out of 8 in tipping for Round 1 if I put my tips in on Monday instead of today. :roll:
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:
lotti wrote: they're probably busy over at HQ.
One would think that the whole off season is pleanty of time to get things ready for the new season...........
Thats exactly my point lotti... I realise they would be busy at the moment, I've had some involvement at this time of year in the past however unlike other years when they've moved stadiums or replaced management etc. this year I don't think there is really any excuse for not being ready. They've had 5 months since the end of last season to prepare for this season. What the hell do they do in there? I really expected a lot better with the change in management in recent years...
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Here's something that's a real laugh on the day of a game - the memberhsip department is not taking calls........
Ok the receptionist had the info I needed but seriously they have at least 3 people (and probably more) in the membership department right now - so what's keeping them so bloody busy??
The membership packs are all outsourced, everything comes packaged up & ready to go............does it take heaps of staff to put envelopes into alphabetical order??  :?  I'd have to say no to that one  ;-) :lol:
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And again i ask, why are they not ready?