Week 3 Final Ticket Info *Important*

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Here are the details for us Storm supporters going to the game that want to sit together.

Bays 108-1 and 109-1 will be held at Telstra Stadium for Season Ticket Holders of the 1st highest ranked winner from Week 1.

Bays 113-1 and 114-1 at Telstra Stadium will be designated for supporters (non members) available from Tuesdayof the 1st Highest ranked winners from Week 1.

Season ticket holders will be entitled to a 20% discount on tickets to finals series games in weeks 2 and 3 (excludes Home Finals and Grand Final). This discount will not apply to walk-up sales at the venue box office, and is available for advance purchases only. The discount will be available on telephone bookings and Ticketek agency sales only.

Tickets will be available through all Ticketek outlets, including phone bookings and Internet. Please note season ticket holders wishing to buy in the season ticket holder's allocation will not be able to purchase via the Internet.

On - Sale Dates for Week 3 (Preliminary Finals)

Please note that for all finals there will be a priority period for Season Ticket Holders on the Monday before each game with the general public getting their chance from the Tuesday before the game.

* Season Ticket Holders - Monday 18th September, 2006

Prelim Final Prices 22nd - 23rd September, 2006 @ Aussie Stadium and Telstra Stadium
  Adult Concession Family
Cat 1 $58.00 $43.00 $140.00
Cat 2 $43.00 $30.00 $95.00
Cat 3 $30.00 $20.00 $65.00

Concessions are available to Juniors 4- 15 years and Aged, War, TPI and Invalid pensioners

Family passes consist of 2 adults and 2 juniors or 1 adult and 3 juniors

These prices are inclusive of GST and Ticketek booking fee.

Ticketek will charge an additional fee for telephone and internet bookings.

Please note: Prices are subject to change if an alternate venue is used.

Season Ticket Holders will need to present their season pass to collect their tickets. If making a booking over the phone, the season pass number can be quoted but the pass must be presented when collecting tickets.

One season pass will entitle the holder to purchase up to four final tickets.

Season ticket holders will be limited to 8 tickets per transaction (must have 2 Season passes).

General public are limited to 8 tickets per transaction.
Last edited by Buzz on Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Please be aware that the Dragons club and two supporter bases are promoting the follow areas for their supporters.

The below bays have been designated as Dragons Season Ticket Holder Bays:-

Category 1 Bay 106 & Bay 107
Category 2 Bay 102
Category 3  Bay 101

Just to keep people informed

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Okay so where are all the regulars supposed to be sitting?

I know if I go through ticketek tomorrow I will end up surrounded by St George fans.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Christabella wrote: Okay so where are all the regulars supposed to be sitting?

I know if I go through ticketek tomorrow I will end up surrounded by St George fans.
I'm guessing somewhere in these two bays
Bays 113-1 and 114-1 at Telstra Stadium will be designated for supporters (non members) available from Tuesdayof the 1st Highest ranked winners from Week 1.
Since these two are for Storm members ?
Bays 108-1 and 109-1 will be held at Telstra Stadium for Season Ticket Holders of the 1st highest ranked winner from Week 1.
Telstra stadium check the seating plan
Last edited by Bourbon Rat on Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Yes I can read all that I was hoping for someone who would be buying tickets to have something a little more accurate.

And I don't need any seating plan I have been to Telstra Stadium more times than you could imagine.
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

So:

If i go by the quote below, that means Adult ticket for $58 (cat 1) is 108-109

Adult $43 (Cat 2) (and $30 (Cat 3)?) would be sections 113 and 114?
Bays 113-1 and 114-1 at Telstra Stadium will be designated for supporters of the 1st Highest ranked winners from Week 1. 

I'll just ask for the 108-1 and 109-1 tickets...
Last edited by cam on Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We will be getting tickets in 109-1 this morning. (in fact heading out the door now).

Closest to 108-1 We just don't want to be sitting to close to Dragons supporters.

cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ok got my tickets, I asked for the storm area etc.. was told one section was sold out....

I got Aisle 107 (?) row 6....  Im hoping 107 doesn't mean im actually in Bay 107 with the Dragons supporters?

If anyone else has Aisle 107 on their ticket let me know so I know i'll be with Storm supporters :D
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It seems that the NRL hasn't released Bay 109 as yet (when tickets went on sale this morning).

Not sure if they are trying to get that middle section full first before releasing the other tickets tomorrow.

We are in 108 close to 109 on the aisle.

StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Christabella wrote: Yes I can read all that I was hoping for someone who would be buying tickets to have something a little more accurate.

And I don't need any seating plan I have been to Telstra Stadium more times than you could imagine.
Hey Christa, Rose has purchased tickets for myself, StormVicky, Bunnies and Luke and a few others this morning. She has told me our seats are in bay 108 rows 5 and 6. Hope this helps  :D
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
esssee
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Christabella wrote: And I don't need any seating plan I have been to Telstra Stadium more times than you could imagine.
Christabella,

I have never been to Telstra Stadium, and I am looking ahead a week to the Grandfinal. If the same ticketing system is in place, and Cat 3 tickets are located in the corner in what is Cat 2 seating, what is the view like from there?

I WILL be going, but will be leaning towards a Cat 3 ticket.
Leaguecast - Rugby League Podcast
www.leaguecast.com
storm007
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

cam wrote: Ok got my tickets, I asked for the storm area etc.. was told one section was sold out....

I got Aisle 107 (?) row 6....  Im hoping 107 doesn't mean im actually in Bay 107 with the Dragons supporters?

If anyone else has Aisle 107 on their ticket let me know so I know i'll be with Storm supporters :D

I have tickets with Asile 107 on them and they are in Bay 108 just closer to that asile for entry.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thankyou Rose for getting our tixs, much appreciated!!! :D :D

For those not familiar with Telstra Stadium, the Cat 3 tix behind the southern goals are fine, we sit in that section when we go to Bunnie's games, you can see the whole field and see both big screens! :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

storm007 wrote:
I have tickets with Asile 107 on them and they are in Bay 108 just closer to that asile for entry.
Great.

I was kinda out of it this morning and didn't realise till later that the tickets had Aisle 107 on them.. which I thought meant they were in bay 107 with the Dragons supporters.

Thanks for that. See ya there  ;D
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Stormwarning[c] wrote: It seems that the NRL hasn't released Bay 109 as yet (when tickets went on sale this morning).

Not sure if they are trying to get that middle section full first before releasing the other tickets tomorrow.

We are in 108 close to 109 on the aisle.
You got in too soon ... by the time I got through (around 9.45) not only had bay 108 gone but bay 109 was almost completely sold ... I'm sure Dragons fans have tickets there and I'm sure I'll be surrounded by the chokers. :(
esssee wrote:
Christabella wrote: And I don't need any seating plan I have been to Telstra Stadium more times than you could imagine.
Christabella,

I have never been to Telstra Stadium, and I am looking ahead a week to the Grandfinal. If the same ticketing system is in place, and Cat 3 tickets are located in the corner in what is Cat 2 seating, what is the view like from there?

I WILL be going, but will be leaning towards a Cat 3 ticket.
Yeah as Bunnies said for the difference in price there's not much difference in viewing between catergory 2 and 3.
I do also have a few spare catergory 3 seats which I'll sell at face value to fans of the teams who are involved.