Melbourne Storm v St.George-Illawarra (LIVE) on Nine

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The people at Nine have finally put us LIVE on Prime-Time at 7.30pm next Saturday night vs Dragons. About Bloody Time
Last edited by Storm19 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

What time is the Doggies vs Broncs game on anyone know?
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm19 wrote: The people at Nine have finally put us LIVE on Prime-Time at 7.30pm next Saturday night vs Dragons. About Bloody Time
YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!

I was checking it all last night and checked the Foxtel EPG this morning and it still said there was a movie on.  Thought I'd just check the ninemsn tv guide this morning and voila THERE IT WAS!!

I'm sure the club would've organised something with the Vaucluse or Rising Sun anyway but this is great, fantastic news  :o :o :o  :D :D :D
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

simo wrote: What time is the Doggies vs Broncs game on anyone know?
channel nine 12:40 what a surprise  ::)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cartman_86
Squall
Squall

bourbon_rat wrote:
simo wrote: What time is the Doggies vs Broncs game on anyone know?
channel nine 12:40 what a surprise  ::)

I heard from a friend that Steakout are showing all the NRL finals live and that the Rising Sun is showing all the NRL finals live. Can anyonw confirm or deny this?
lotti

according to the tv guide it's delayed, I hope it's wrong.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
ryanstorm
Squall
Squall

good to hear
bearsman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Everyone in melbourne better get supporting the storm because there are no melbourne teams left in "your game" (afl)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bearsman wrote: Everyone in melbourne better get supporting the storm because there are no melbourne teams left in "your game" (afl)
My game has been rugby league for over thirty five years - what the f**k is yours  :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sunday Herald-Sun TV Guide has the game at 12.10am but The Sunday Age TV Guide and yourtv.com.au has the game live at 7.30pm. Hopefully on Wednesday the Herald-Sun TV Guide will correct the listing for Saturday night. Karl De Kroo hopefully should be able to fix that.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm19 wrote: Sunday Herald-Sun TV Guide has the game at 12.10am but The Sunday Age TV Guide and yourtv.com.au has the game live at 7.30pm. Hopefully on Wednesday the Herald-Sun TV Guide will correct the listing for Saturday night. Karl De Kroo hopefully should be able to fix that.
ninemsn guide also has it as 7:30pm http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/guide/BAA ... E397167AA9
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bourbon_rat wrote:
bearsman wrote: Everyone in melbourne better get supporting the storm because there are no melbourne teams left in "your game" (afl)
My game has been rugby league for over thirty five years - what the f**k is yours  :?
I am with you on that one my game is Rugby league is and always will be >:( >:(
I am back again.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Here is where I think people get it wrong.

You see "your game" (afl) as you put is not a Melbourne game, it's a national game just like Rugby League.

A readers poll by News Ltd shows that over a million people take an interest every Monday on the article in Australia's most read paper (The Herald Sun) about Melbourne Storm.

Next, it doesn't matter if the rest of Melbourne support Storm or not (would like them too) but you see since 1998 there has been NO other team's supporters in the the competition that can out do the loyalty and support shown by Melbourne Storm supporters.

They travel more than any other supporters (even other codes) they are louder than any other supporters in the NRL and unlike others NRL supporters they stay to the end of the match, even in the rain and getting beaten by 30+ points.

So if you want to talk about "your game" please do, we have so much depth on the field and supporters, We won the minor Premiership this year, We won the competition in 1999, we have have a stack load of representative and International players that "your game" as you put it welcomes anyone, including you.

If you want to talk AFL (which sounds like YOUR game) then there is a section for that....it's called 'OTHER SPORTS'.

Look forward to "your" comments in that section on "your game".
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The game is also live on SEN and ABC radio. I lvoe SEN but hate 2GB so if u can't find a TV at least u can listen 2 unbiased commentry on the ABC
lotti

Everyone in melbourne better get supporting the storm because there are no melbourne teams left in "your game" (afl)
I'm sure some Melbournites might consider supporting the Swans since well up until 1982 they were the South Melbourne Swans and I think the club is still around.  My game's is and always has been Rugby League not AFL.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!