Dally M Awards Winners

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
lotti

haha loved the game they just showed.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
lotti

Cameron Smith has become the first Storm player to win the Dally M award.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Congrats Cam on the win and congrats to the Storm supporters (Bunnies) for making so much noise when he won.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Well done Cameron, thoroughly deserved and at 23 I'm sure it won't his last Dally M either.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

WELL DONE CAM SMITH YOU F@#KEN LEGEND You have played well and in the words of Brian Waldron You "Shoved it up em"  Well done to Nathan Hidnmarsh on his second place. CAM SMITH you are a LEGEND =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :thumbright: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :occasion6: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion7: :occasion9: :occasion7: :swav: :wav: :swav: :wav: :swav: :wav: :swav: :wav: :swav: :wav: :wav: :swav: :wav: :swav:
I am back again.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Congrats to Cam, Cooper and Craig - awesome seaons. Thought some of the nominations tho were short-sighted and only went to the traditional players.

I just had a feeling with those early awards to BK, and then the late rush by Hindmarsh (pull UP those shorts!) that it might go against Cam, and that dreaded feeling rose when Cam didn't score any points in Round 25. Wooo hooooo!

And thanks muchly to StormWarning for posting the updates and all the results! Great job. :)

And to those rollickingly loud Storm supporters (Bunnies, Storm Boy and others) - well done indeed!
Silkin
Squall
Squall

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Dancing round & round WooooooHOoooooooo
:cheers: :cheers: :D/ =D> :drunken: :compress: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :bootyshake: Up em :blob: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :headbang: :hello1: :happy7: :happy2: :love7: :love4: :occasion5: :occasion7: :sign5: :smilebox: :toothy2: :toothy4: :toothy8: :toothy9: :wav: :swav: !!!
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

YAY Congratulations CAM SMITH!!  :swav:

Bloody awesome!!

And what about COOPER CRONK!!  :swav:

Not to mention our fantastic coach CRAIG BELLABY!!  :swav:

Onya boys!!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I expect Cam's picture on the FRONT and BACK page of tomorrows Herald Sun ;-)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

StormGurlDani wrote: I expect Cam's picture on the FRONT and BACK page of tomorrows Herald Sun ;-)
It would be nice hey Dani but I doubt it  >:(
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

WOOHOO!!!!!!!  Cam's the WINNER! How SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET is that?

It only confirms what all of us already know - that Cam is 100% CLASS!!!!  Ditto for Craig & Coops! Good on you fellas, you've earned it! :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I feel very proud of my QLD boys  :D

Specially Coops in his first year, there was some quality halves running around this year, including the 'best in the world', and he beat them all.

:bursting with pride:
*Champagne football*
philstorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

How much noise did Bunnies make? (Didn't get to watch)

Hope it was loud!
[img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6250/philstorm2ln2.jpg[/img]
Again, thanks to KINGY for the banner!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

LOL philstorm surely you know better than to say 'hope it loud' because she's always loud. Whenever a Storm person went up for an award there was a very audible scream, the kind that I believe only her to be capable of.

Also I'm really glad that it is Storm v Parra on Sunday, as much as I can't stand the club Nathan Hindmarsh is all class (well if you can excuse the loose shorts ;) ) His efforts for his side are amazing and he's the only Parra player I am able to talk to and I hope I can personally congratualte him on a great season after the game on Sunday.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

congrats to Coop the guy who everyone said would be no good. Great stuff Cam and supercoach Craig