Tickets for Sunday

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Not a problem Tigger, we just got our tix, Section 39, Row F, 85 & 86 woo hoo!! :D :D

See you all Sunday and look out and listen for us on the Dally M's Fox 1 channel 8.30pm tonight, the boys will know we are there!! :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Any word on how many tickets have been sold.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I just checked the Ticketek site and it is possibly a sellout, message read " it is possibly a sellout or seats not available adjacent to each other" Premium definitely sold out!

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Premium and reserve seating sold out (single seats only).  Bring on Sunday!!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Ticketek have sold out of all premium (including single seats) - allocation exhausted. Still single seats available for Reserved seating.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Got mine @ Frankston, had to wait about half an hour in the queue (got there right on 9am).  Silly me forgot about the no-EFTPOS thing (I don't have a credit card), damn lucky I had enough cash on me - only just!  But I got my ticket, so I'm a happy camper :mrgreen:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Neddy, we would have been in that same line!
Mum and myself were first in line!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

As of this morning, all tickets in the allocation for Premium Reserved seat and Reserved Area have been exhausted!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Cam told us late last night he had heard it was very close to a sellout and will definitely be by kickoff on Sunday!! woo hoo!! :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

More than 11,000 tickets have been sold for the game on Sunday as said by the reporter on Sports Tonight. They are also going quicker than tickets for the Bulldogs/Raiders game. With 3 days to go, a sellout looks pretty good.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
esssee
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

There were reports from Fountain Gate that the staff at the Ticketek outlet were not even bothering asking for Membership cards on Monday.

If this results in problems getting tickets for the GF (thinking positively here), I will be ropeable.
Leaguecast - Rugby League Podcast
www.leaguecast.com
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Had the same at Dandenong esssee - no asking of cards. They're only concern was cash! I only bought 4 tickets, but I'd be sure that I could have bought as many as I wanted without a problem on Monday.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

But it's a nice problem to have though isn't it?

If people are buying more and more tickets that means more people are attending the game....doesn't it?
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Found this article here on RLeague in relation to the ticket sales:
http://rleague.com/db/article.php?id=26452
Storm fans have actually purchased tickets at a faster rate than Bulldogs and Canberra fans headed for Telstra Stadium, with more than 11,000 tickets already sold to the Olympic Park match.
"Since Origin came to town we've seen an enormous lift in awareness and that's been demonstrated in a number of different ways, not least of all crowd support," Storm CEO Brian Waldron said today.

"We're certainly a chance of selling out by game day.

"The stadium's current configuration means we can get a maximum of 17,000 fans into Olympic Park and I can guarantee they'll be making plenty of noise.

"There are some really passionate supporters down here."
This is great news!  =D> :D
I have my fingers crossed that it sells out. It would be nice to have a packed stadium full of Storm supporters to "Welcome" Mr Fitzgerald to Melbourne :badgrin:
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Went to Eastland at 10:30 on Monday morning. There was hardly anyone at the Ticketek at the newsagency but the people ahead of me told me the system had gone down. I got 2 tickets.

Any news on how many tix have sold so far?
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]