HILL TO STAY

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

...nah i just didnt know what you were on about...lol
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I am back again.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

hell just ask everyone on here they will tell ya im not the sharpest tool in the shed.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

That maybe so Kingy, I can't comment as I don't know you.
But out of everyone on this forum, you'd be the most Rugby League astute. You know a lot more about the game, than a lot of the bandwagon barrackers who participate.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

KINGY wrote: hell just ask everyone on here they will tell ya im not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Kingy don't ever put your self down like that please believe in yourself mate. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
I am back again.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

KINGY wrote: hell just ask everyone on here they will tell ya im not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Damn site sharper than you give yourself credit for.
Ron Supwood
Squall
Squall

Hills residence in Black Rock is listed for auction on 19th August. A sure sign he is going somewhere. Source - Real Estate section Sunday Herald Sun
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can still be withdrawn from sale.

But it gives some of us something to look forward to on the the 20th when we read a SOLD sign in the paper ;)
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Im not looking forward at all to Hill going, im hoping theres still a chance he will stay.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

simo wrote: Im not looking forward at all to Hill going, im hoping theres still a chance he will stay.
You'll just have to get over it  >:(
How many players did Storm lose to give a big contract to a man who's now running to the UK for bigger bucks ?

Sorry.............NOT a Hill fan  ;)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He must've been doing very well if he could afford a house in Black Rock - houses are not exactly dirt cheap there, especially ones overlooking the beach...
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

bourbon_rat wrote:
simo wrote: Im not looking forward at all to Hill going, im hoping theres still a chance he will stay.
You'll just have to get over it  >:(
How many players did Storm lose to give a big contract to a man who's now running to the UK for bigger bucks ?

Sorry.............NOT a Hill fan  ;)
Storms chasing Myles is what cost them other players not Hill going to England.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

simo wrote: Storms chasing Myles is what cost them other players not Hill going to England.
So you've forgotten the crap about getting a big contract,with an extension option & players that couldn't be made fair offers because of it.

Some fans remember further back than July 2006  ::)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

bourbon_rat wrote:
simo wrote: Storms chasing Myles is what cost them other players not Hill going to England.
So you've forgotten the crap about getting a big contract,with an extension option & players that couldn't be made fair offers because of it.

Some fans remember further back than July 2006  ::)
ha! who you talking about? Brad Watts?
billies later
Squall
Squall

I hope he leaves, but not because of the reasons posted on this site.

I hope he leaves because hopefully that will put an end to the bulldust posted by people that supposedly love the club, about one of our own.  Fair dinkum, just because he is not as friendly at the post matches, some people just don't have that personally, why can't people realise that he has given us 10 years service, and that is as loyal as anyone who has pulled on the colours.  He has played some pretty good footy in that time, being a 5/8 in a team that always plays finals.

I am embarrassed every time I read all of the bagging about Hill.  Especially the group who have made up badges called HBA (Hill Bashers Anonymous).  What a joke.

By the way, players and wives frequently read these posts, as I have been told by one of them.