2006 memberships

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

I've never received a single Hail Storm newsletter ever since they came out with it. As for cards out before the first home game, :lol: I'm with PD. Have fun being frustrated for the first 5 weeks of the season! :P
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

PD wrote:'Surandy' -Latest from Storm's email received mid afternoon yesterday, Hail Storm - Edition 28:
jellyhead wrote:What the hell? I haven't had a Hail Storm email for ages!! I thought there mustn't have been any news :x :x :x
Same here.............I wonder how many Storm members actually recieve "Hail Storm" continuously ?
This year? I've got "Hail Storm" from Edition 1 right through to Edition 28, for some unknown reason I didn't keep Edition 22 though.
PD
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Surandy wrote:
PD wrote:'Surandy' -Latest from Storm's email received mid afternoon yesterday, Hail Storm - Edition 28:
jellyhead wrote:What the hell? I haven't had a Hail Storm email for ages!! I thought there mustn't have been any news :x :x :x
Same here.............I wonder how many Storm members actually recieve "Hail Storm" continuously ?
This year? I've got "Hail Storm" from Edition 1 right through to Edition 28, for some unknown reason I didn't keep Edition 22 though.
Funny thing.........I never got a single Hail Storm until I posted that fact on here ? Then I got up to 25,with a few misses in between - Now they've stopped again ?
Is it really a part of the membership package or just something that gets send when they feel like it ?

Lets get professional FFS
"We are the puppets and fate the puppeteer
This is not a metaphor, but a truth sincere
On this stage, fate for sometime our moves steer
Into the chest of non-existence, one by one disappear.
"

[i]Omar Khayyam[/i]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Professional?? :shock: They don't even have a membership PERSON at all yet!!! :roll:
They have outsourced everything - good luck when anyone has a problem & the office staff have to deal with it all. :lol:
Then again.......it could all work out lovely and prove they never needed anyone looking out for the members. :wink: :)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I've had every one too...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote:Professional?? :shock: They don't even have a membership PERSON at all yet!!! :roll:
They have outsourced everything - good luck when anyone has a problem & the office staff have to deal with it all. :lol:
Then again.......it could all work out lovely and prove they never needed anyone looking out for the members. :wink: :)
And it's outsourced to at least 2 different companies. :shock:
One company is doing only the fulfillment (packaging and dispatch type stuff), so printing, stocking-fillers etc are being ordered and produced through someone else. And since data management will be outsourced too.....

Asking for trouble.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Op2musPrime
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I had a lot of problems with my 2005 Supporter package.

After deducting the $65.00 from my Credit Card, I never received my package and had to call the office twice before a hastily, hodge podge of Storm Membership items were expressed post to me.
Membership department never returned my email enquiries and to top it all off I never received my 2005 Membership Card.

After following this up with the Membership Department (they ignored my emails and even a letter with a self adressed envelope), I was told that the Supporter Package do not receive a Membership Card, despite receiving an empty membership card holder.

I gave up in trying to get a 2005 Membership Card and seriously doubt I will renew my Membership (member since the start of 1999), due to the shoddy and unprofessional conduct of the Membership department.

Since reading all the above posts about the service being outsourced, I'm beginning to understand why it's such a shambles.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2211/stormma2.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://userbarmaker.com/][img]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6079/841159195219sx7.png[/img][/url]
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Last years debarcle at the Lexus centre was inexusable and I would not be expecting any thing like that to happen again....but having said that , who knows???they promised a November issue but it is now the 30th and nothing , not that it matters much at this stage , but it does not fill one with a lot of confidence does it ??
Mind you all past admins have been the same so no surprises there!!!!! We cannot bag the Waldron admin for any in efficiencies, they have all been guilty of that , and as far as getting satisfaction from the membership staff...that has not happened for a long time either , I think the best membership admin person was the first one..Jane, Susie was good too but was not in that particular job long enough , the others have all been a bit ordinary and some just downright rude , but you get that in all organizations , Melbourne Storm is no different :lol:
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Melbourne Storm's exciting 2006 Membership Program is due to hit your letterbox first week in December.
Sorry.
Thanks for playing. Please come again.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
PD
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

TC wrote:
Melbourne Storm's exciting 2006 Membership Program is due to hit your letterbox first week in December.
Sorry.
:lol: :cry: Not sure which to do first :?

Meanwhile..........
Any prospective NEW members have this STUNNING site to go too.
http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... =4&ssec=11

Now THAT is SAD :!:
"We are the puppets and fate the puppeteer
This is not a metaphor, but a truth sincere
On this stage, fate for sometime our moves steer
Into the chest of non-existence, one by one disappear.
"

[i]Omar Khayyam[/i]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

From Hailstorm #30:
Melbourne Storm wrote:It's membership season and we are now mere days away from delivering the most exciting Melbourne Storm membership packages ever. The program experienced a small delay as we confirmed the final details of an integrated State-of-Origin III promotion for our members, so hopefully you will agree that it was worth the wait!

Mailing of membership packs will now take place on the week commencing December 12, with great prizes for members choosing to renew by January 31. Keep an eye on the mailbox and show your support for the Storm in 2006.
I've no idea what the integrated SOO 3 promotion entails, I guess we'll all just have to wait a few more days to find out. :roll:
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

PD wrote:
TC wrote:
Sorry.
:lol: :cry: Not sure which to do first :?

Meanwhile..........
Any prospective NEW members have this STUNNING site to go too.
http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... =4&ssec=11

Now THAT is SAD :!:
Yeah thats quite terrible when you know that some clubs have totally reformed their membership packages, sent them out and recieved responses by now.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I can not believe that we are still getting delays with membership details, once again.
No wonder people do not rejoin. It is just so hard to get current upto date info. As pointed out above the website regarding membership details is a joke - at least they could have listed what was in the HailStorm email.

Mind you I have rang and emailed about 5 times and requested to be on the mailing list for HailStorm and I still have not recieved one copy. Even after I joined on the website 3 times.

I don't know, I love the Storm but seriously they need to have a look at communiction and the way they present the website is substandard. I know these things are not easy and I am not blaming one single person - but as a whole Storm realy needs to improve in a lot of areas - especially with the way it treats members.

If membership packs were out earlier people could have purchased them as Christmas gifts but now it is getting to late.

Oh well lets hope we get the info on the 12th - :-)
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

yeh I rang the club yesterday and was tolkd Mondya so we can prob exspect them late next week
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Or late next year :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]