any news yet?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Op2musPrime
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Surandy wrote: ST? Suicidal Tendencies? :lol:
They're a good band the Suicidal Tendencies :D

Will the Sponsorship announcement be made before or after Christmas/ NY Period?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2211/stormma2.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://userbarmaker.com/][img]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6079/841159195219sx7.png[/img][/url]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:Sports Tonight!

Y'know, I don't think I've ever seen anyone use ST as shorthand for spoke to and I doubt anyone else here had before, hence the confusion.
Thanks Thunderstruck for finally clearing that one up for me. ST = Spoke To.
Op2musPrime wrote:They're a good band the Suicidal Tendencies
Yeah, I know, I saw them live in 1997 (I think that's the right year). Absolutely awesome. 8)
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

billies later wrote:It means I Spoke To an ex Victorian and Tasmanian State Cricketer who identified himself as the marketing manager for the Storm! Can I be any clearer?
That clarification would've worked had you just made the important parts more prominent like what I did there :wink:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:
billies later wrote:It means I Spoke To an ex Victorian and Tasmanian State Cricketer who identified himself as the marketing manager for the Storm! Can I be any clearer?
That clarification would've worked had you just made the important parts more prominent like what I did there :wink:
And a name would have been nice too. There's been that many changes in Storm personnel over the past 12 months or so I have no idea who is the marketing manager, media manager, memberships manager, etc.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Buzz wrote:If the company is an Adecco competitor - the following companies are listed by Ibis (business research) as their major competition:

ImageCandle Australia
ImageCatalyst Recruitment
Hays Personnel
ImageHudson Global
Manpower Services
ImageRoss Human Directions
ImageSkilled Group

My money would be on a company like Skilled.
Sorry about some of the logos - stripped straight from their websites.

Mate .... Thats not all.

I think I've sent resume's to 50 of 'em and still a new one pops up every now and then :lol:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
betweenthelies
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote:
Thunderstruck wrote:Sports Tonight!

Y'know, I don't think I've ever seen anyone use ST as shorthand for spoke to and I doubt anyone else here had before, hence the confusion.
Thanks Thunderstruck for finally clearing that one up for me. ST = Spoke To.
Op2musPrime wrote:They're a good band the Suicidal Tendencies
Yeah, I know, I saw them live in 1997 (I think that's the right year). Absolutely awesome. 8)
that would've been vans warped tour yo i think
Dance and laugh and play. ignore the message we convey.
It seems we’re only here to entertain.
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think Mark Ridgway would be the man we r talking about here he played for tasmania and I think Victoria and I have heard he has a involvement with the Stom

Meddia manager is catcus Chris Couch
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mikey wrote:I think Mark Ridgway would be the man we r talking about here he played for tasmania and I think Victoria and I have heard he has a involvement with the Stom

I'd heard ages ago (ie this year) that Chris had left. Not sure if this was true or not.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote:
Mikey wrote:I think Mark Ridgway would be the man we r talking about here he played for tasmania and I think Victoria and I have heard he has a involvement with the Stom

I'd heard ages ago (ie this year) that Chris had left. Not sure if this was true or not.

i can find out for you guys if Chris has left at what invlovement hMark Ridgway has with the storm. I know he's some kind of manager for the club.
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Both makr and Chris particpated in the golf day
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

No news on the sponsorship as yet but I read an interesting article last night online. It was from one of the newspaper websites and was either about Wayne Bennett stepping down as Australian coach or about Wayne Bennett not attending the coach's meeting this week, I forget which.

The interesting thing was the reason given near the bottom for why Craig Bellamy wasn't at the coach's meeting. From memory it said Craig couldn't attend as he was "moving his family to Melbourne". :D
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Surandy wrote:No news on the sponsorship as yet but I read an interesting article last night online. It was from one of the newspaper websites and was either about Wayne Bennett stepping down as Australian coach or about Wayne Bennett not attending the coach's meeting this week, I forget which.

The interesting thing was the reason given near the bottom for why Craig Bellamy wasn't at the coach's meeting. From memory it said Craig couldn't attend as he was "moving his family to Melbourne". :D
yep he was getting his wife and daughter moved down there. great stuff :)
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

That clarification would've worked had you just made the important parts more prominent like what I did there :wink:[/quote]

And a name would have been nice too. There's been that many changes in Storm personnel over the past 12 months or so I have no idea who is the marketing manager, media manager, memberships manager, etc.[/quote]

Talking about personnal changes at the club, Mark Rigeway left Storm last week. Who was told to go by the club.