let just say........

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
CronkNo7
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote:I look forward to 2006 and seeing the Cronk dissers get egg on their respective faces!!!

Go the Sooper Dooper Cooper Cronk!!!
Agree. When we got Matt Oford people hadnt herd much about him and he wasnt a real gun player but after a few years he became into a realy good halfback and Cronk is the same not many people have herd about him and he isnt a superstar but in a year or two whos to say he wont be?
[b][u][color=darkblue][size=18px]Welcome To The No.7 Jersey Cronk[/size][/color][/u][/b]

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/bula_stormer/bannercronk.jpg[/img]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think the problem sometimes is that you come across a little aggressive or throw in some personal attack Kingy... just a friendly tip: try to get your point across without letting your frustrations at someone/someone's opinion take over what you are saying. ;)
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Insomniac wrote:I think the problem sometimes is that you come across a little aggressive or throw in some personal attack Kingy... just a friendly tip: try to get your point across without letting your frustrations at someone/someone's opinion take over what you are saying. ;)
the problem is some people dont see both sides of it. i can listen to peoples opinions i always do...but when they put words in my mouth and say i said something which i didnt..then i take offence to it.

I didnt call him an idiot for the opinions he expressed...i can understand those things i only called him an idiot re: me bagging hill, and thinking i was serious when is aid ild rather have cronk over johns.

ive always said from day one that cronk will need time to form a combo with hill and other players...he wont be the next andrew johns or brett kimmorley.....but atleast show a young guy some support, so to call him an idiot it for that ild be calling myself an idiot. And as i said i wasnt calling him an idiot because of his opinion i said he was an idiot because he reckons i bag hill out and that i was being serious when i said cronk was better then johns.

and no i didnt write this post with anger etheir..lol nor was i getting frustrated at your opinion :lol:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

JAMIE wrote: There are very few of us who actually stick up for the great Scott Hill, against the crap he has said about him. But KINGY is one of us.
There's a great Scott Hill?
What club does he play for??

I've only heard of the bloke who occasionally runs around in a Storm jersey.
:wink:
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

TC wrote:
JAMIE wrote: There are very few of us who actually stick up for the great Scott Hill, against the crap he has said about him. But KINGY is one of us.

:lol:

is that you SW?

JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Obviously not the club you support.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think we should (if Hornby is available) do a swap with Hill and Cronk :wink: :wink:
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

[quote=""Stormwarning[c"]"]I think we should (if Hornby is available) do a swap with Hill and Cronk :wink: :wink:[/quote]

great idea! hill would go excellent at halfback!

simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

CronkNo7 wrote:
Surandy wrote:I look forward to 2006 and seeing the Cronk dissers get egg on their respective faces!!!

Agree. When we got Matt Oford people hadnt herd much about him and he wasnt a real gun player but after a few years he became into a realy good halfback and Cronk is the same not many people have herd about him and he isnt a superstar but in a year or two whos to say he wont be?
For me that was totally different, I saw Orford's very first Nrl game, he killed it and scored a awesome medium to long range try, I new he was gunna be unreal, I was more excited about Orford then Kimmorley.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:
CronkNo7 wrote:

For me that was totally different, I saw Orford's very first Nrl game, he killed it and scored a awesome medium to long range try, I new he was gunna be unreal, I was more excited about Orford then Kimmorley.
yeah kinda anti climax hey...."this guys going to be awesome!" and by 2005...well yeah you all saw how he played this year.

Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KINGY wrote:
TC wrote:

is that you SW?

No, but it is someone of great intelligence :)
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Stormwarning[c wrote:"][quote=""KINGY"]
TC wrote:

is that you SW?

No, but it is someone of great intelligence :)[/quote]

oh its definately not you then :wink:

simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

KINGY wrote:
simo wrote:
CronkNo7 wrote: Agree. When we got Matt Oford people hadnt herd much about him and he wasnt a real gun player but after a few years he became into a realy good halfback and Cronk is the same not many people have herd about him and he isnt a superstar but in a year or two whos to say he wont be?
yeah kinda anti climax hey...."this guys going to be awesome!" and by 2005...well yeah you all saw how he played this year.
How many try assists did Orford get again? What about Hill what was his?
hahahaha
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:
KINGY wrote:
simo wrote: For me that was totally different, I saw Orford's very first Nrl game, he killed it and scored a awesome medium to long range try, I new he was gunna be unreal, I was more excited about Orford then Kimmorley.
How many try assists did Orford get again? What about Hill what was his?
hahahaha
how many more full games did orford play compared to hill?

how many times did orford let in tries?

how many times did he kick it dead?

the answers...alot :)

bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah Matt Orford was always gonna come good, i think Mark Murray is just plain crap at coaching. With Cronk, he's good but i havent seen anything from him to be all that convinced that he can take us to the playoffs anytime soon. He's not all that agile imo.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]