2023 Junior Reps

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Brisbane Tigers CC U16 Final Squad
Adam Kim, Clinton Smith, Cooper Benvenuti, Dominic Ierome, Elijah Breen, Frank Howarth, Jack Breuer, Jacol Barney, Jahzayis Perenara, Jerome Taupau, Jet Cameron, Joe McGahan, Junior Latu, Keoki Koraba, Kihan Zadebernyj-Cox, Kobi Floro, Max Blanch, Memphis Theuerkauf, Montgomery Betham, Oscar Donovan, Raymond Nagas, Ryder Koia, Samuel McGahan, Siosaia Poese, Trent Picot, Vaughn Pahiva, Zac Reader

Coach: Lote Tuqiri

See: https://thetigers.com.au/competitio...i ... nal-squad/
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Kobi Floro had a decent game for the QLD Murri U16 side. Could see him being an enforcer in the years to come to replace NAS.
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

2023 Melbourne Storm SG Ball (U19) Squad
Bishop Walker, Clayton Tapelu, Daniel Boe, Dickie Terepo, Edward Stowers, Ethan Van Gelderen, Hugo Peel, Ioane Lui, James Finau, Josiah Moreli-Alama, Kobi Heurea, Kristian Tornatore, Levi Osei, Leviticus Amiatu, Matthew Logopati, Muao Kaisala, Nelson Solo, Nisifolo Fauonuku, Philip Telea, Reece Winston, Rhylis Hohepa, River Richards, Rua Ropoama, Semisi Liu, Siulagi Pio, Suli Pole, Vincent Fifita

See: https://www.nrlvic.com/post/sg-ball-squ ... d-for-2023
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Congratulations to Angus Hinchey, Gabriel Satrick, Mitchell Jennings, Mason Kira and Stanley Huen on their selections in the QLD U19 Emerging Squad.

See: https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2023/02/01/ ... uad-named/
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well I was hoping the sg ball squad was going to start their year with a bang and play really good but they went down pretty badly 0-66 to Canberra …I have no words
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:14 pm Well I was hoping the sg ball squad was going to start their year with a bang and play really good but they went down pretty badly 0-66 to Canberra …I have no words
Hopefully respond during the week to this drubbing and compete against the Steelers.
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Better performance so far with the additions of Matthew Hill, Stanley Huen & K-Ci Newton-Whare.
Ray Traylor
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi everyone, I've been looking to see if there is any way to follow or maybe watch the u/21s play - I know one of the guys and would like to see him play, or at least maybe try and follow his progress to see how he is going. Are there replays/live streams or even match reports available? Or is it just a case of you have to be there? Any help is appreciated :)

May as well mention here too - I used to have an account on thebaistand (is this the same place? definitely a few familiar names :)) had a couple of accounts over the years tbh, can't seem to remember the passwords or even the emails associated with them any more :/ The name I was most active with signed off as "KHoI" (though it was a much longer username), and way before that I went by 'samoth'. And yeah, this username is a bit random too..but if you know you know ;)

Apologies if I've hijacked a thread, but figured this was the best place to ask the question.

Cheers!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It is the Bai Stand, can't help you with how to watch though sorry. Your best guess might be to ask the club. Sallymay or ALX22, do either of you know?
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ray Traylor wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:51 pm Hi everyone, I've been looking to see if there is any way to follow or maybe watch the u/21s play - I know one of the guys and would like to see him play, or at least maybe try and follow his progress to see how he is going. Are there replays/live streams or even match reports available? Or is it just a case of you have to be there? Any help is appreciated :)

May as well mention here too - I used to have an account on thebaistand (is this the same place? definitely a few familiar names :)) had a couple of accounts over the years tbh, can't seem to remember the passwords or even the emails associated with them any more :/ The name I was most active with signed off as "KHoI" (though it was a much longer username), and way before that I went by 'samoth'. And yeah, this username is a bit random too..but if you know you know ;)

Apologies if I've hijacked a thread, but figured this was the best place to ask the question.

Cheers!
Not sure about any livestreams. NSWRL might show a game or two. First game starts in March. See draw below for the U21 side.
https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/?competit ... eam=500362
Ray Traylor
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

That's awesome, thanks for that! I'll definitely be keeping as close an eye on their games as I'm able to :)
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Unfortunately, the SG Ball side came up against a very strong Warriors side. Defeated 56-18.
https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/sg-ball-c ... -warriors/
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

34-16 loss for the SG Ball side against the Sharks.
https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/sg-ball-c ... s-v-storm/
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigers MM side with back to back losses and the Falcons MM were out muscled at home today against the Jets.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ray Traylor wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:07 pm That's awesome, thanks for that! I'll definitely be keeping as close an eye on their games as I'm able to :)
Were you from Ray …if in Sydney you could get to away games and just follow home game scores or if you’re in Melbourne try and make the games down here …the best way to follow though is following the scores