Melbourne - Bloody Ordinary

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:
Christabella wrote:You are welcome to take your anger out on me,
Hmm, I like the sound of that. :twisted:
*Grabs Christabellas head and starts beating it against a wall rather forcibly. ](*,)
* Then goes away and waits until she tries to leave and runs her over. :iroc:
*Gets out of car and smashes her into the wall again :banghead: *Hears cop car approaching, gives her head one more smash into the wall ](*,) before cops get around.

Hey, I don't know what happened here guys, this is how I found her. :dontknow: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT - I'm innocent I tell you! :angel7:
Hooray, I'm dead!
:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
Wait a minute, fire, demons, a distinct lack of football related things .... this isn't heaven :crybaby:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Sydney Stormtroopers
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I was actually planning on not burning you. I don't like the sight of blistered skin and burnt flesh. And your not dead, I left enough life in you so that you can survive a couple of years in a hospital before being released. but hey, you DID say to take our anger out on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We're Taking Sydney By Storm!
Going to games in Sydney? Contact the S.S at sydneystormtroopers@stormleague.com and join us all over New South Wales cheering on the Storm.
For those unaware - this is actually Lord Reynoldson
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Sydney Stormtroopers wrote:I was actually planning on not burning you. I don't like the sight of blistered skin and burnt flesh. And your not dead, I left enough life in you so that you can survive a couple of years in a hospital before being released. but hey, you DID say to take our anger out on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL I may as well be in Hell for the lack of football I'll get!

And I know what I said, and I stand by it!
It's all my fault! :twisted:
stormgirl
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think my disappointment mainly stems from the fact that I have no idea which Storm team I'm going to see play each game: the brilliant Storm, when all players turn up to play, they gel as a team and blast the opposition out of the way! Or the other Storm, where mistakes, shitty attitude and ordinary play are the order of the day and it's one of the most dis-heartening and boring performances on the planet?

This team has _always_ had a problem with consitancy. The only consistant thing about us is how we seem to sabotage our own best efforts. We produce players who have such a brilliance about them, but seem to self-implode when it comes to important games. Tell me Orford's not worth $450K and I'll agree with you: I bet you anything he's not asking for a skerric less, though. He thinks he is in the same league as Kimmorley: not until he can prove he's up to the challenge. Being brilliant on field counts for nothing when it's only sporadic.

Stormdork travelled a bloody long way to watch a game that was quite frankly boring and disappointing. We certainly wouldn't leave before the end, but we didn't even notice if they did a lap of "honour" - would they have bothered? None of the players in the social club afterwards seemed particularly upset either... I should add as a caveat that I didn't really talk to any, nor was I really watching them too closely. Our Cronulla friends were pretty happy though :D
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bellamy hit it right when he said that the Young guys are struggling with the week to week grind, he knows whats going on, he's not stupid, I think you will see a resurged Storm after the bye.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:Bellamy hit it right when he said that the Young guys are struggling with the week to week grind, he knows whats going on, he's not stupid, I think you will see a resurged Storm after the bye.
It's not just the younger players struggling to put together 2 good weeks. :?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I was at the social club after the game and I spoke to nearly all the players and I can tell you now they were ALL VERY disappointed with the way they played.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think its time every one dropped the issue now and started talking about something more positive.
Bring on Round 10!!! :)
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

StormBec wrote:I think its time every one dropped the issue now and started talking about something more positive.
Bring on Round 10!!! :)
The worst time to have a poor loss is just before the bye because as a fan you dwell on the last performance longer and the whinging continues that extra week.
I'd assume for a few here round 10 seems a long way off ... or to use a more personal analogy Rd 6 was a long way off for me in the days following the Rd 4 loss to the Sharks.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Stormgirl... they don't do laps of honours when they lose... but you don't notice that as you're normally sooking already ;) :p
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Well they don't do the "lap" but they walk over to the signage & acknowledge the supporters for being there......did they do that this game???
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

yeah they did, although by that time most people had left..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Evilynn
Squall
Squall

Honestly, how many of you supporters have followed a team for more than a couple of years? And if you have done that for longer then what the hell do you do when your team isn't winning all the time?? :roll:
It's one thing to get up em for losing but an entirely different thing when you can walk away from supporting the team just because of a few losses & something that happened at the game (which the club probably has no control over).
Now don't get me wrong I'm not pointing the finger at everyone in here, except maybe PD, how can you call yourself a supporter when little things like this set you off?? Yes, they are little things too, who cares what the ground staff say to you, they say lots of things to lots of people in the heat of the moment... :roll:
Yes' Storm had a crap game, yes, the boys weren't playing like we (and they) know they can, yes, it was a huge dissapointment especially at a home game but in the end we lost, we'll probably lose again sometime this year & it will probably be as bad.
maybe I've had a few days to think things over (never really like to fly off the handle straight away :wink: ) but as a long time afl supporter I can understand when my team loses once in a while. No scratch that.....I can't understand why any of my teams lose but I can deal with it. :lol:
It's good to have this forum but disapointing when so much is written about how crap the team is, if they're soooo crap why bother to support em at all???
Just my humble opinion of course tho I'm sure someone will take offence :wink: and bag me out over it.
Another thing to think of is that there have been lots of crap going on around the team (not the team itself, but in the Storm office & around the club) lately with all the stuff about totally new office staff & new rules & regs, so that too may be affecting the players state of minds. Storm has always been a friendly family club & the new bosses seem to be trying to turn it into an afl type club very quickly......
clock off
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Good grief, I hope you lot have calmed down.
As far as worst games & embarrassments go, we've seen plenty worse than the latest Sharks fiasco.
Surely the Broncos 60 to Storm nearly nothing a few years ago was memorable (for the wrong reasons).
There was also the hiding from the Knights at Colonial , thousands left before the hooter. Like rats....

At least on Saturday, the Sharks never got right away from us.
We've got a week off.
Then it's time to muscle up.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Evilynn wrote:Honestly, how many of you supporters have followed a team for more than a couple of years? And if you have done that for longer then what the hell do you do when your team isn't winning all the time?? :roll:
It's one thing to get up em for losing but an entirely different thing when you can walk away from supporting the team just because of a few losses & something that happened at the game (which the club probably has no control over).
Now don't get me wrong I'm not pointing the finger at everyone in here, except maybe PD, how can you call yourself a supporter when little things like this set you off?? Yes, they are little things too, who cares what the ground staff say to you, they say lots of things to lots of people in the heat of the moment... :roll:
Yes' Storm had a crap game, yes, the boys weren't playing like we (and they) know they can, yes, it was a huge dissapointment especially at a home game but in the end we lost, we'll probably lose again sometime this year & it will probably be as bad.
maybe I've had a few days to think things over (never really like to fly off the handle straight away :wink: ) but as a long time afl supporter I can understand when my team loses once in a while. No scratch that.....I can't understand why any of my teams lose but I can deal with it. :lol:
It's good to have this forum but disapointing when so much is written about how crap the team is, if they're soooo crap why bother to support em at all???
Just my humble opinion of course tho I'm sure someone will take offence :wink: and bag me out over it.
Another thing to think of is that there have been lots of crap going on around the team (not the team itself, but in the Storm office & around the club) lately with all the stuff about totally new office staff & new rules & regs, so that too may be affecting the players state of minds. Storm has always been a friendly family club & the new bosses seem to be trying to turn it into an afl type club very quickly......
i know i do...some others do here.....WE CALL IT HOW WE SEE IT

if a team plays crap....sure some are happy and say " oh look at the flowers today..la de da la de da" some dont like when their team, they put MONEY and TIME into each and every week..do not repay them by playing to their best ability...if they lose and play their best then you cant argue with that..but they played like school girls..and they lost..and it was a bad loss...the guys know what they are doing wrong and are hopefully going to find a way to fix it...i will always stand by the team through thick and thin..sometimes i might think...and do stuff coz im angry but ill always support them..as supporters we get to say what we feel...
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]