Double header where will all the storm fans be sat?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Howdi All

New to board. New to Sunshine Coast. Just moved up from Melbourne so excited to go to a local for me home game.

I wanted to know whether I will be amongst friends or enemy Manly-Brisbane-Gold Coast territory. I am in Section 717, taking my young lad to his first game. Does a anyone know where the bulk of Storm fans are sitting?

Come on Storm!

SCS....
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Welcome to the board, and welcome to the Sunshine Coast! ;-)

(someone else will have to answer the Suncorp seating question - I no longer visit that stadium after a couple of bad experiences years ago... much prefer to fly down to AAMI Park instead)
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

All the Storm "home" fans will be, at, home, in front of their tv's.....
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Thanks both. I know there is no segregation as such as Rugby fans generally get on but I thought the stadium mgt Folk might have allocated different teams different blocks

I only moved to Melbourne in June 2016 but struck up a great passion for the Storm during my brief time there.

Am hoping to get down to AAMI a few times a year

SCS
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Welcome aboard , SCS. You can be one of our local reporters at the Falcons and U20 games .
I am afraid I can't help you re the weekend , as the last time I went to Lang Park it was to see Mal Meninga and Gary Belcher play for the Southern Suburbs Magpies in the early 80s!

Scream long and loud for the boys on the weekend. With so many forwards out , we might need some extra grunt in the crowd!

Cheers.
SunshineCoastStormer
Squall
Squall

Well I found a few friends nearby and my six year old son enjoyed his first game. Suncorp was good and transport In and out better than I thought.

How many making the Brisbane game on June 30th? I only stayed for 1st half of their game (my lad was shattered) and they looked average without Roberts. If we can improve on defence, get big guys back I have confidence for the rest of the season...esp if Brisbane are one of the biggest rivals
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

First time at Lang Park with 2 mates.

Flew up from Melbourne Saturday morning.

plenty of beers.

good peeps.

Great atmosphere.

no problems.

couldn't have been more fun if we tried.

great experience.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Insomniac wrote:Welcome to the board, and welcome to the Sunshine Coast! ;-)

(someone else will have to answer the Suncorp seating question - I no longer visit that stadium after a couple of bad experiences years ago... much prefer to fly down to AAMI Park instead)
Shame Insomniac..

Just had a wonderful experience at Lang Park on Saturday night.

the people around us thanked us for entertaining them all evening with our commentary on both games....

best time for a long time !!!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

and NO...it wasn't a Storm supporter area...just General seating....