J-Brom Cleared

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

No case to answer....and rightly so. Dugan gave over half an hour of 'evidence' - i don't think he was convinced to be honest...the ref said he couldn't see any bite marks, possibly because of the tattoos..

The defence was based on Jesse 'breathing not biting' due to a broken nose from a couple of weeks ago

Sanity prevails!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dugan - "I looked down and saw a red mark and some saliva, like someone sucked on it".

What a f*cking muppet.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yep - can't believe he went through with it....i guess he was trying to save face, but just made a bigger goose out of himself in doing so.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dugan deserves to be smashed pummeled flayed ejected into the middle of next CENTURY the next time storm play St lima lima lima duck for being such a TURD
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

He was probably trying to get a plenty on the night. He did not look impressed when the ref said there is nothing more to be done about it now.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What a joke of a bloke Dugan is for wasting everyone's time like that.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He should be fined for wasting everyone's time and bringing the game into disrepute.
Gaiscioch
Squall
Squall

Mattpoet wrote:He should be fined for wasting everyone's time and bringing the game into disrepute.
Couldn't say it any better than that Mattpoet, I totally agree with you.
It makes the headlines and the thought of it will make people outside of the circle of League think all sorts of things without even caring whether Jesse was found not-guilty.
[align=]You don't take a taser to a gun fight! :lol:[/align]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If Dugan really did carry on and give evidence at the judiciary then I've lost the little respect I had for him.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The NRL needs to take this seriously. He's make a big accusation, gone through with it and then basically said 'I don't know.' It sets a dangerous precedent if they do nothing in my opinion. What stops the losing preliminary finalists from doing the same out of spite to disrupt a team's grand final preparations?
starling
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I knew all along Jesse is innocent. I totally agree with you Mattpoet. Something needs to be done about this kind of person for making such accusation, it is defamatory in my oppinion. There is no doubt he will do this again if he is not taught a lesson.
Now they found Jesse not guilty, Dugan should be fined for wasting everyone's time.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's not that he was found not guilty that makes it a problem - there can be an honest mistake somewhere.

What I have a problem with, is that he basically admitted he had no idea and went through with it anyway and that smacks of a deliberate lie!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

it had to be dealt with at the judiciary once the accusation was made...2 minutes to decided it never happened shows that the nrl knew it never happened at all
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

The ref said he couldn`t see a bite mark so it shouldn't have gone any further.
what is wrong with some of the muppets in the nrl? AM caned Cammy for no reason. That was very ugly and it amounted to Cammy being abused by the everyday person cos Cammy wasn`t given the right of reply.
dugan accuses Jessie of biting but lucky for Storm the media didn`t go crazy on this story(unlike nibbler graham) JESSIE WAS ALWAYS INNOCENT.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Can we get through the rest of the season without any controversy PLEASE