Rd 16 v St George Illawarra Dragons

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1 Billy Slater
2 Sisa Waqa
3 Kurt Mann
4 Mahe Fonua
5 Young Tonumaipea
6 Ben Hampton
7 Ben Roberts
8 Jesse Bromwich
9 Cameron Smith (c)
10 Bryan Norrie
11 Kevin Proctor
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Ryan Hinchcliffe

Interchange
14 Kenny Bromwich
15 Tohu Harris
16 Junior Moors
17 Jordan McLean
18 Tim Glasby
19 Joel Romelo

Official named line-up.

Such a massive shame to see Tohu and McLean moved back to the bench. Also Chambers hasn't been named... Just how bad is the cut on the leg??? Possible late inclusion?
GoogleD
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I for one am not too concerned with the team that comes out on a Tuesday these days. The amount of times we see the same old line up named & then changes on the weekend - would be countless.

Bellamy obviously plays his cards close to his chest & doesn't want to give anything away in regards to his starting 17.

Chambers & koroibete are probably more of a chance to play then Fonua/tonu - provided will is healthy & MK fits in well.

Point being - the team will change regardless & unfortunately I can't blame Bellamy for the way he approaches it
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bellamy is good for a late inclusion but moving Norrie and Hoffman back into the starting side at the expense of Tohu and McLean, I don't see that changing.

How can Tohu be benched after two MASSIVE weeks in a row...
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:Bellamy is good for a late inclusion but moving Norrie and Hoffman back into the starting side at the expense of Tohu and McLean, I don't see that changing.

I love your passion YH...but you do need to take a chill pill when it comes to the starting line and match day line up...

all that stress just can't be good for your health... :P
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Easts tigers have a bye so that's why Tim and Joel are there
cayal
Squall
Squall

Can't see Korobiete playing...
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote:
yourhero wrote:Bellamy is good for a late inclusion but moving Norrie and Hoffman back into the starting side at the expense of Tohu and McLean, I don't see that changing.

I love your passion YH...but you do need to take a chill pill when it comes to the starting line and match day line up...

all that stress just can't be good for your health... :P
:lol: I thought that was very, very tame and reserved for me!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just notice the NRL injury list and it says Chambers out until round18, (I know they are not always correct). But that is another two weeks, must be some cut.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

it says one more on our site but, there is a bye the week after, therefore rd 18
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

To use a cricket analogy;
Let the openers blunt the new ball (Norrie and Hoffman) and then bring on the flashy numbers 3 and 4 (Tohu and Jordan), think Ponting and M Waugh. :-D
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sydney Morning Herald is touting Coops might be a late inclusion for Monday night. Bloody handy if he is.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

"Today" are saying COOPS could be a late inclusion to play against dragqueens and play in origin 3. I hope they bring him back only if he is 100% fit and healed. We need him for the business end of the season. Why would Storm risk him playing in origin 3 as it is a dead rubber.
cayal
Squall
Squall

glennb wrote:Just notice the NRL injury list and it says Chambers out until round18, (I know they are not always correct). But that is another two weeks, must be some cut.
He did act like he severed it.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the referees are Klein and Shortall.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Turtle188 wrote:Sydney Morning Herald is touting Coops might be a late inclusion for Monday night. Bloody handy if he is.
Bring him off the bench I reckon. There's just no way you can break up our dynamic halves duo atm.

Obviously joking. Coops will obviously replace Ben.