Krisnan Inu

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Luther
Squall
Squall

Will he thrive here in Melbourne?
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Luther wrote:Will he thrive here in Melbourne?
I wouldn't mind him...has occasional brain fades but is highly experienced and his best is devastatingly brilliant.

With SW and JON out for 3 - 4 weeks at least...he could be a god send really.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Without out a doubt he would be a terrific pick up. We need some depth in the outside backs for sure. Plus he is a very good goal kicker and can take over from Cam as well.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

As long as he holds onto kick returns better than he did on Anzac Day a couple of years ago. Also, an excellent back up, if not primary goal kicker.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He's a grub. Don't want him.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wow going after Marshall and Inu. At least Bellamy is looking to change things up with these sorta players.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Neither are coming
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Goooooone!!!! He announced on twitter that he ain't going anywhere and the reason he is out this week is suspension. Forget him anyway hurrell from the warriors is on the outer! SIGN HIM UP CRAIG!!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

My source from the club told me on Saturday that they had not heard about the Hurrell rumours untill I asked him. Very reliable source so would not expect to see him here
cayal
Squall
Squall

Storm Spirit wrote:
I wouldn't mind him...has occasional brain fades but is highly experienced and his best is devastatingly brilliant.
I remember the game he had about 3 brain farts against us, I think it was ANZAC the year he went from the Warriors to the Bulldogs. Like when he carried the ball like a loaf of bread and just dropped it with no one within 10meters of him.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

cayal wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
I remember the game he had about 3 brain farts against us, I think it was ANZAC the year he went from the Warriors to the Bulldogs. Like when he carried the ball like a loaf of bread and just dropped it with no one within 10meters of him.
Yep...LOL....but he's indicated that he's ruining the rest of his career by staying with the doggies...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time