NYC, SG Ball, Harold Matthews + Scholarships 2014

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Gaiscioch
Squall
Squall

Either way, both are good friends, easily compliment each other. They both have abilities that one might do better then the other. Both can equally hit a player out of their shoes defensively.
As Melbourne Storm fans, you'll be wanting the likes of these two helping the FG win another Grand Final for the club one day. And sooner the better I say.
[align=]You don't take a taser to a gun fight! :lol:[/align]
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

U18 and U16s play Central Coast at home on Saturday.
SG Ball
1. LATRELL ROBINSON 2. JERMERIAH LEASI 3. DION MASOE 4. ROMEA DYER 5. JOSH KANGONGATA’A 6. JAMAYNE TAUNOA 7. ZAC GREENE 8. BEN NAKUBUWAI 9. CONNOR DONEHUE 10. BRENDON FREI 11. KURT BERNARD 12. CHARLIE GALO 13. BEN HALFPENNY 14. EDDY MASI 15. LUTERO LEATO 16. PAULA FIFITA 17. MELVIN FIFITA 18. AMANAKI MANU 19. ANGELO LEAUPEPE

HM
1. TIUI MISI 2. AUSTIN BERNARD 3. ANDREW TELEA 4. JOSH PAAKA 5. CHASE APORO 6. RICHARD SISIFA 7. JAI TAEPA 8. CHRISTIAN SURACI 9. DYLAN VEATEWHARE 10. NIAH KIRISOME 11. TIM MERRITT 12. DEREK MAOTA 13. NIC FLOCAS 14. LELE AFAMASAGA 15. ROMIA ROI 16. JARED FAALE 17. MYKELTI LEFAU
Luther
Squall
Squall

Yep you're definitely right Gaiscioch, looking forward to watching them both create havoc against the opposition in the weekend. Personally I would have thought Kirisome and Rennie would have been included but my sources tell me Minhinnick and Taumua played better against the Titans than Kirisome and Rennie against Easts Tigers. The competition for spots within our squad will only be better for the team and the individuals to lift their game.
sydstorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Thats interesting considering the 20's were playing against guys their own age yet Kirisome and Rennie were playing against Easts Q Cup team.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I would hope they'd look better playing against a below average NYC team. Strange thinking to pick the team IMO.
Luther
Squall
Squall

Junior Kirisome was called up last min to replace an injured winger for our NSW side and is playing tomorrow.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

SG Ball (Under 18s) Full time Storm 36 Central Coast Centurions 29
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Harold Matthews Full time Central Coast 22 Storm 20
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

does anyone know the final line up for the nyc today? nrlstats.com is two days behind!
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good win for SG Ball today, so close for HM to that first win. NYC is getting thrashed, can't say I'm to surprised. We seemed to always at brookie.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Final score 34-20.
Gaiscioch
Squall
Squall

U/20's, not the result I wanted to wake up too, grrr.
[align=]You don't take a taser to a gun fight! :lol:[/align]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Whats the go Fizer or luther with our players @ BBC.

Hearing they've left because the School wont let them play League after a certain date.

Which is a bit hypocritical if you ask me
Luther
Squall
Squall

Michael :P wrote:Whats the go Fizer or luther with our players @ BBC.

Hearing they've left because the School wont let them play League after a certain date.

BBC??
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Michael :P wrote:Whats the go Fizer or luther with our players @ BBC.

Only Wilkins left as far as I know.