Parking at AAMI Park

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
madstorm
Squall
Squall

Just so no one gets caught out at our last home game, as of 1st September the prices at the new car park opposite AAMI Park will be rising. Event days will rise to $30, $20 pre booked. Pre booking is through ticketec.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

The car wash on the corner of Punt & Swan st are about $15.
Personally I catch the train.
You could always park in any neighboring suburb and get either a train or tram without having to worry about parking, or paying for it.
madstorm
Squall
Squall

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, but thought people might get a shock if they didn't know it was rising. With five of us plus mother in law it is still cheaper for us to drive from geelong and park there.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's an absolute disgrace what they charge for a car park. When we don't get a train we park in Clarendon st besides Fitzroy gardens and providing there's no game on at the G we always get a park. It might take 10 mins to walk to AAMI but i'd much rather do that and cost us not a cent than take us 3 miutes and cost us (now) $30. With your juice from Geelong Madstorm you're much better off doing that to save a few dollars if you dont mind walking a bit further.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Can`t believe it will be double the price.,,
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I've only parked across the street a couple of times and it's been great. It's so convenient - although for a Friday or Monday game, fighting your way down onto Swan Street isn't really worth the hassle. Looks like I'll be back to parking at the MCG or Federation Square - although, I suppose $20 pre-booked is okay. $30 is very steep and a ridiculous price hike.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thanks for letting us know.
Still like parking around Swan Street. Grab a feed after the game is always good :)
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am so annoyed at ticketek re tickets against eels. I especially rang to see if I could get 4 tickets in block 85,84 or 86 and they told me it was all booked out and the only tickets they could offer me was in block 74 in row W. I checked 3 times through the week and even on Sat night but got told the same thing.All through the game I was looking at an EMPTY grandstand opposite where I was sitting. Why do they do that??????I was after Cat 1 tickets so I should have been able to get better seats than what I got.