New home and away jersey for 2013

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:Sorry to bump an old thread but I didn't think it was worth starting a new one. Stumbled across this - looks like we'll have a Women in League round jersey this year.

http://i.imgur.com/Yl23dR9.jpg

I really like it. The colours look a bit off in this scan so it's hard to get a feel of what it'll actually look like. I'd like to think it's more of a purple pink than a straight pink - or maybe the fading gradient will go from purple to white, creating a pink-ish look. I've always thought we'd look good in a striped jersey - I figured last year's media polo would have been the closest we'd get.
Hopefully they do the close the gap jersey again...still that WIL one looks okay.
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

I really think that's a rather classy looking playing strip for us. One of the best designs they have come up with for a while. And I'm actually seriously contemplating that WIL jersey. I jus' wish there was no back sponsor to leave room to customize it :-\