Fonua Fantasy and Dragon Slaying!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Hedge
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Gday guys Im new to the Bai Stand.
Stepping up the research this season for my fantasy teams!

Cant help but notice that our first home game against the Dragons dictates a storm-stack in my fantasy teams. surely they will murder the drags.

also, what are Fonua's chance of playing round one? will he get Nielson's spot? there is probably lengthy debate about it on another thread so sorry if someone has to repeat themselves.

found this site www.fantasydaily.com.au that said he would be a big chance to start round one. watched the WCC game and he certainly looks the goods.

what are the thoughts of the stand?
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Welcome buddy.

I've spent too much time over the off-season thinking about our outside back line up for 2013.

Unfortunately for Mahe, I think he will miss out and will offer coverage for injury. Below is how I think we will line up;

2. Duffie
3. O'Neill
4. Chambers
5. Waqa

Even if there is injury, another possible option is Sau could slot into centre and O'Neill slides to the wing. Depends on how both Fonua and Sau are training/playing. All Mahe can do is continue training hard, working on his game and his time will come.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The one thing in his favour is that he was reasonable in the wcc win and bellamy is always reluctant to tamper with a winning formula
Hedge
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

yeh that was my thinking. i thought he had a pretty good game in the wcc, possibly he is slightly ahead of oniell and sau for that right centre spot...heres hoping anyway, guess we will know on tuesday
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He won't be ahead of O'neil but he's clearly in front of Sa'u atm.