It's started!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

stormy wrote:GI,Taufua??? They went MIA against the BIG BOYS.Next up baabaa. :lol:

Barba will be a tougher customer he actually gets involved in the game 90% of the time unlike GI he is MIA 50% of the game. In alot of ways I am glad he is gone he is gone because I would rather have lost him that Billy Coops or Cam

Also i know how to kick a ball 10 metres from a drop out so if you want Cherry I am happy to come to manly training and show your ladyboy team how its done MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:GI,Taufua??? They went MIA against the BIG BOYS.Next up baabaa. :lol:

But but Taufua made 200 metres against us last time and rang rings around us apparently....but i think we're being a bit hard on Georgie boy given he was one of our best players the other night making more errors than what he did tackles :lol:
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thought I'd post this here - did anyone hear the 3AW rumour file this morning? Going by the caller Billy Slater to Brisbane in 2014, and another high profile player to leave Storm which is to be announced after the GF ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

mystormboys wrote:Thought I'd post this here - did anyone hear the 3AW rumour file this morning? Going by the caller Billy Slater to Brisbane in 2014, and another high profile player to leave Storm which is to be announced after the GF ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

that's to funny. Billy will resign with us and Cronk an Smith are there for the rest of their careers now I would say. If there is another high profile player leaving then thats ok becasue we would want to make room under the cap to resign Billy. I think the boys will end up in SL at some stage of their careers
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bill already re-signed until the end of 2015. This from a Storm official at the time "Billy approached us about wanting to be here for his entire career, and we were more than happy to make that happen."
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I do love an insider that knows nothing and then goes on radio to let slip on a rumour. :P

Its very comical. I'm still upset Gaz is leaving and heading back to England. Cooper leaving to the Titans. Craig going to the Roosters. This team will look very different next season.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

how can craig go to the roosters, i thought he was going to the warriors and the dragons at the same time?
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hahahahaha. He will split his time between clubs.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

What happens when two of the four clubs Craig will be coaching next year play each other? Knock down the wall between the coaches boxes and keep moving from chair to chair?
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Telecrap hasn't come up with an answer for that one. Yet to hear from their Storm insider who lives in Brissie.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I've heard whispers that Storm Man will be leaving the club and joining Souths from 2013. Obviously I can't reveal my sources but from what I've been told, it's a done deal.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Typical Souths. Want everyone of us. (Sneakily they've offered me a 3 yr deal as well) Wont reveal sauces either.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:What happens when two of the four clubs Craig will be coaching next year play each other? Knock down the wall between the coaches boxes and keep moving from chair to chair?
The poor bloke will have a massive heart attack! I'm not sure Bellyache has enough expletives in him to coach two teams at once.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

yourhero wrote:
absentee wrote:What happens when two of the four clubs Craig will be coaching next year play each other? Knock down the wall between the coaches boxes and keep moving from chair to chair?
The poor bloke will have a massive heart attack! I'm not sure Bellyache has enough expletives in him to coach two teams at once.
Maybe we should start looking into that holographic technology that brought Tupac back to "life" on stage. We can keep real Craig and all the other clubs can have hologram Craig.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I thought those 'other clubs' already had hollow coach technology :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields