Round 20 - Melbourne Storm v Parramatta Eels

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Absolutely pathetic. Even before Hindmarsh's try I left the room - this "effort" is not worth my time on a Saturday night.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

end of story for headbutt :lol: :lol: :lol:
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

crackmarsh will be rushing to the pokies straight after the game I spose
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Maybe the players should front the fans the way Parramatta did earlier this year. Season well and truley over. All this bullshit about Slater being injured does not wash anymore. No excuse for such a pathetic effort.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

oh well there is always next week.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Gee, we're a bit shit, aren't we?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think crappamatta played badly for most of the season so they could lay the blame at kearneys feet and now he has been sacked they are going to play some footy to impress their new coach.
Brian
Squall
Squall

Hats off to Parramatta they deserved that one.we cannot play like that for much longer surely.Cooper needs a break.
The heavy weights are starting to rise to the top now.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cameron Smith: "We're not too concerned..." ... "We're still at the top of the ladder... or near the top of the ladder..." ... "We've got 6 weeks to turn it around..." blah, blah, blah... you & Craig used the same lines last week when you had 7 weeks to turn things around...

I guess there's nothing to be concerned about here guys - the team aren't too worried apparently, not even after losing to the 16th placed team with 50+ tackles inside the opposition 20, more possession, more line breaks, less missed tackles, but still only 10 points to speak of. Oh yeah, we did let in 16 points from the 16th ranked team (well, 10 if you don't count the pathetic BOTD try) from very limited opportunities, but I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. :roll:
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Very very disappointing tonight, all lack of attitude and lack of execution tonight. Cooper's direction is poor also at the moment. Billy coming back is not the answer but will help in attack with Widdop pushing back up to 5/8th. We just do not work the ground like we used to. Also I wish Waqa and Nielson would use the things hang below their arse, that running style of Dane winds me off the clock and Sisa, bloody run!!!

Ps, the video ref needs shooting.

PPs, I am really pissed of after watching that tonight!!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Monsoon
Monsoon

F@#%!!!!!!!!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Another pitiful display. Defence was poor, Billy doesn't lay many tackles can't be the reason for poor defence. Our attack was average, how come it took until 2 minutes to go for us to have some decoy runners and look what happened Hoffy scored a try. One of those decoy runners was Fa'aoso, why did Craig wait for the last 7 minutes to bring him back on. Cooper's kicking game was not good either.

For those of you saying that Sisa Waqa is not up to first grade standard he was one of our best tonight along with Hoffy and Ryles. Waqa made a number of good runs early in the tackle count, came up with an intercept, provided good contest for the bombs and shut down Tonga two or three times with jamming defence when we were outnumbered.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

nexttime wrote:I'm a storm member but just had to have $50 on Parramatta today at $4.50. Made a cool $200 so the loss doesn't feel as bad.
Your a member alright,poor troll though
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

enjoy your $200 but don`t put it into the pokies otherwise you will lose more than you win,ask crackmarsh.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

It was great to see Will Chambers back.What a bonus for us.he has time to settle back into the team and when Billy comes back next week I think the team will start working on their game.