Storm vs Manly Rd 15

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Wazza hates Melbourne and always has. Phelan and Kemp say it because in Sydaney it is popular to go Storm bashing and also to suck up to the boss, Wazza.
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

:lol: Nothing better than seeing that thug Stewart being helped from the field, pity his scum brother wasn't with him!!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cherry_Poppins wrote:
BigG wrote:Duffe needs some time in th NSW Cup, his confidence is shot.

How the hell was that a try from Cherry.......its hard to dismiss the word "Agenda" !

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
I'd love to say i think it was a try but gee one of those halftime comments from Kimmorley made me wonder
if my thinking of no-try was incorrect....i think you could almost count yourself lucky it wasnt a penalty try
these days due to a strip in a 2 man tackle
,i've seen many a shit call this year

Lol the only agendas are anti manly and anti melbourne,agenda for the premiers to win? i seriously doubt it

Anyway very weird first half looking foward to the second,good luck
It shouldn't surprise me from a Manly fan I guess, but it would probably help if you knew the rules?
The stripping rule regarding two or more in the tackle specifically does not apply when the player is attempting to score. It's been that way for 5 years.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Exactly, so how was it a try?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

2008 Rule Change - Ball stripping permitted if the ball carrier is in the act of trying to ground the ball for a try
However - In this case the video ref ruled that the ball was 'knocked on' by the defending player,then re-grounded by the attacker.
This is a very grey & ambiguous area that will always be open to the view of the individual video official.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Not outside the ingoal

I love how the ref pulled up killer for holding back but ignored Widopp doing the holding down seconds earlier,enjoy the hollowness of that "victory"

Also wishing injury is a scum act, your clubs owners suit you to a tea

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thinking about it, it would be pure karma if Chambers never plays again, myself I'd rather he did play on and soon

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Also wishing injury is a scum act, your clubs owners suit you to a tea
But running nearly 50 metres to try and perpetrate injury is quite okay?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I will enjoy the victory, enjoy your defeat
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote:
Cherry_Poppins wrote:Also wishing injury is a scum act, your clubs owners suit you to a tea
But running nearly 50 metres to try and perpetrate injury is quite okay?
No,i wouldnt wish injury even on the Les Boyd eclipsing thuggish Crocker

The players i hope never play again are wife bashing trio Greg Bird,Robert Lui and Greg Inglis because
wife bashing is ALWAYS wrong and has no place near professional sports,being 3 times the size of your
Mrs means you can hold her down,not beat the living shit out of her nor do anything else equally nor more
revolting,these 3 deserve a special place in hell reserved for the sodomites who enjoy the company of other
men

A flying punch in the head isnt an injury perpetrating act,its punching someone in the head while girlishly flying
through the air (Like you'd expect from the homoerotic Johnny Depp) but by your logic boxing stars would be
open to assault cases from their opponents

Also i'll enjoy that 2008 feeling that we had your number,much like a loss at brookvale during the 2008 season
to the Melbourne Storm
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I would not wish an injury on any player.But I did enjoy our victory last night chez.100% confident all night.(even when you got in front).everyone enjoys a grand final winning feeling chez even us but why do you always have to bring it up cos we beat you last night.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormy wrote:I would not wish an injury on any player.But I did enjoy our victory last night chez.100% confident all night.(even when you got in front).everyone enjoys a grand final winning feeling chez even us but why do you always have to bring it up cos we beat you last night.
You did and congrats,its just a feeling of confidence that loss gave me that
felt alot like another time
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cherry_Poppins wrote:A flying punch in the head isnt an injury perpetrating act,its punching someone in the head while girlishly flying through the air (Like you'd expect from the homoerotic Johnny Depp) but by your logic boxing stars would be open to assault cases from their opponents
I've never seen a boxing star, in competition, run nearly 50 metres to try and hit someone with a swinging punch.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote:
Cherry_Poppins wrote:A flying punch in the head isnt an injury perpetrating act,its punching someone in the head while girlishly flying through the air (Like you'd expect from the homoerotic Johnny Depp) but by your logic boxing stars would be open to assault cases from their opponents
I've never seen a boxing star, in competition, run nearly 50 metres to try and hit someone with a swinging punch.
Admit it,that was a pretty shitty punch
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cherry_Poppins wrote:
Surandy wrote:
Admit it,that was a pretty shitty punch
It had the potential to do some serious damage as any punch to the head can do, especially the way he ran in and launched himself at Blair.