Ferral Fans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

But the punch on Blair was still a punch and no matter how "puchable" his face is, it is not allowed in the game. So Stewart is a thug for the act. Manly players are not above the laws of the game.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Who wouldnt run 50 metres to punch Adam Blair's punchable face?

Also that punch was pretty lol and you cant call Snake a thug while
Slater still thinks Rugby League is soccer
Given this post in a thread about feral fans I can only presume that you are nominating yourself as being a feral fan trying to argue that an illegal hit off the play is acceptable.

If this isn't the case then try and keep on topic.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Did the worrior fans behave themselves at AAMI Park for the game against STORM?
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Most Warriors fans do behave very well I find...the Polynesian kids get animated but they don't harm anyone. The kids behind us tonight were grand to spectate with!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

LESStar58 wrote:Most Warriors fans do behave very well I find...the Polynesian kids get animated but they don't harm anyone. The kids behind us tonight were grand to spectate with!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
It was hilarious when the warriors supporter guy asked me "is this a corporate box then?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sif we'd have let him in if it was... ;)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:It was hilarious when the warriors supporter guy asked me "is this a corporate box then?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sif we'd have let him in if it was... ;)
You is getting slow Tigger - I would've told him...................

NAH - It's CONCRETE :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the worst fan i've seen was a broncos supporter in the kearns lounge last year, racially abusing a storm supporter. the storm supporter is thai and the broncos supporter was calling her a filipino bride etc. security did nothing because he was in a different area but, he left quick smart afterwards.