Melbourne Storm people knew it all along....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the success of this supreme team 2006 - 2010 was not built on "extra" payments made to players.

Just like now, Storm's success was always built upon the sensational coaching and unique culture of the Club particularly discipline, commitment, courage, hard work and a genuine enjoyment for your team mates success.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:the success of this supreme team 2006 - 2010 was not built on "extra" payments made to players.

Just like now, Storm's success was always built upon the sensational coaching and unique culture of the Club particularly discipline, commitment, courage, hard work and a genuine enjoyment for your team mates success.
Maybe ,you look sensational right now but do you have an extra gear come finals?

Also....you need to stop getting belted into submission by hard hitting forward packs
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Let's save the gloating til after Cam hopefully lifts the trophy in October, aye?

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I can't not understand why people continue to suggest we should of been kicked out. Storm is vital to the NRL's future aspirations on so many levels.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote:Let's save the gloating til after Cam hopefully lifts the trophy in October, aye?

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image

Definitely not gloating...just acknowledging that Storm's culture was always there and continues to be now.

Players that come to this Club talk about it being very strong.

I am waiting for others to start saying that Storm's good start to 2012 (and there is a loooong way to go) must be due to something other than good old honest hard work, a strong culture and great coaching.

I fully realise that another gear will be reqd somewhere and that injuries and form can have a massive say in the year...

It's a good solid start to 2012 though...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think our forwards are doing a great job.They have the least tries scored against them.No submission so far Chez.Todd lowrie is playing his best football.Jason Ryles has bought some confidence to the forward line.KP was awesome last night.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I feel that our forwards are benefitting from having Ryles in the team,they all seemed to have more confidence after last season.Todd Lowrie is playing the best he ever has(I wasn`t a big fan of his last season too light I thought)ALL ROUND TEAM EFFORT
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Maybe ,you look sensational right now but do you have an extra gear come finals?

Also....you need to stop getting belted into submission by hard hitting forward packs
Sharks - Dragons - Eels - ?
Just slipped a couple of gears right ?
Panthers have a 'hard hitting pack' ?
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:

Nice try

Its called constructive criticism,look it up

www.dictionary.com
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bourbon Rat wrote:

If this is what comes of being belted into submission by hard hitting forward packs then I hope it lasts all season long!
Cherry_Poppins wrote:Its called constructive criticism,look it up

http://www.dictionary.com
Use your link to look up "submission", it won't have 6 - 0 written in there.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wait till you meet The warriors or Manly,melbourne's biggest weakness is getting the shit beaten out of them
and both of these teams are more than able to get into the rough stuff

Dont make me give examples,because its just not nice
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Since 99 the worriers have had the wood on manly chez including a thrashing in RD 5 in 2002 of 68-10 NOW THAT IS UGLY. :lol:
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I forgot to mention that they have beaten your mob 12 times to 8. we are at 13-11 and we haven`t had any scores like that put on us by them at all.
interesting things are stats.
I know you beat us in the GF 40-0 but is that all you have??? :lol:
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Canberra, Souths, and Roosters have massive packs. Newcastle are pretty big across the whole team. And yet we made light work of each of these teams.
As for the Warriors: They and the Eels play their best two games a year against us. If each of them played that way every week they'd be the ones winning the minor premiership every year.
Our skill keeps us in the game, our fitness wins it.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

with vave n ryles added to the team, the warriors and manly wont run over us too much this year!