Membership Packages

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

absentee wrote:I suppose it wouldn't be Storm membership without some kind of problem. Maybe next year they'll finally get it right. My only problem this year is not receiving the DVD for the early bird special. Speaking of early bird specials - I wish they'd do a calendar again. I still have the one from 2009 on my wall, even though it's years old. Those images of giant players on the Melbourne skyline were awesome.
Have you got your 2012 Fixture Card?

I'm still waiting on that and the DVD.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I swear someone from the club must read these comments because only an hour or two after I posted my comment on here, I had an e-mail telling me there had been a problem, but the memberships should be received within the next 20 business days (hopefully just in time for round 1!!).

I have my fingers crossed that I DO get it in time......
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yes I received that email as well,but I had already sent them an email questioning when the packages might be expected as they mentioned on the one re the family day,that we could pick up hats with the tokens that were in the packages..so I asked "what do we do if we have not recieved our packages".I received a phone call yesterday,explaining that there was a problem and they expect them out in 3-4 WEEKS, I did mention that this would take us to the 1st round,she said she hoped they would arrive before then :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

I received SMS saying the same thing 20days, as 2 of the packages were to be Xmas presents (paid 7th Nov) this is all very dissapointing.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I got that email yesterday as well. I must admit I was a little non-plussed when I read it. I sort of had high hopes this year, they finally managed to be able to offer the packages well before Christmas and we are still in the position that we might not get them in time for the first game. I wonder what the "technical glitch " was that held them up.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I guess the 'technical glitch' will be resolved at the conclusion of lunar New Year celebrations :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Latest email.

LATE DELIVERY OF MEMBERSHIP PACKS

Last week some members received an email and/or text message advising the status of the member packs that had been delayed and that we can now commit to them arriving prior to the first game of the season.

We are following up with this message today to provide you with an explanation behind the issues impacting the delivery of these kits. The reason behind this delay has been related to local third party suppliers. Primarily changes were made to process that affected management of our system without the club being informed.

Melbourne Storm has now identified and corrected these issues. We have taken the matter up with the third party and the club is now able to provide accurate reports to Melbourne Storm’s membership kit supplier, who are now fulfilling all remaining new and renewed member packs. These are currently being dispatched.

You can track the status of your membership kit here

Once again, the club sincerely apologises for the inconvenience that this has caused. We are pleased with your response to the club being able to release this year’s memberships earlier and we are committed to ensuring you have all you need by the first game. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I clicked the tracking status button but still said 21 Days :o
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just received this via email so i'm guessing plenty of others would have as well. I know Aus post are slow but didn't think they're that slow ???

"Thank you for being a member of Melbourne Storm for Season 2012. Please note that your 2012 membership fulfilment pack has been dispatched and is expected to arrive within approximately 20 working days"

Regards,

Melbourne Storm Membership Service Centre
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just getting the mail delivered is an achievement for aust post
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Not Aust Post.
pack has been dispatched and is expected to arrive within approximately 20 working days
This is the standard timeline given on anything purchased in Asia ::)

I regularly send docs & parcels to the UK.I also receive from there.
Delivery is 5 to 7 working days on average.
From Asia ? A lot of it,(even small items) gets 'containerised',which means when the shipping container gets full - they send it.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

my rebels membership must be in with all ur storm ones...unlike the storm when u have to ring them i get emails phone calls and texts telling me its coming and it still has not come and i brought it in oct....latest from the rebels i was sent out with my address on it but it came back to them they rang to tell me so i asked if i could come pick it up their reply it isnt made up in this country...so my membership has come into the country then gone out of the country

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I must be one of the lucky ones I have had both my Storm and Rebels membership for a number of weeks. We got our Storm family memberships just before Christmas and I got my Rebels membership in the first or second week of January.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Having said that I haven't got the fixture card or DVD of 2011 season highlights.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:Not Aust Post.
pack has been dispatched and is expected to arrive within approximately 20 working days
This is the standard timeline given on anything purchased in Asia ::)

I regularly send docs & parcels to the UK.I also receive from there.
Delivery is 5 to 7 working days on average.
From Asia ? A lot of it,(even small items) gets 'containerised',which means when the shipping container gets full - they send it.
I think it is disgusting that they cannot make these packs up here in Australia,especially with the track record they have with them stuffing up every year.I know it is probably cheaper for them,but it well may come back and bite them on the arse..looks like it is heading that way now .

I think the whole time Melbourne Storm have been in operation thay have only got it right once ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)