My gut feeling.....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tells me Todd Carney will end up at the Storm!
Widdop pushed to centre and Blair possibly as a bench utility.

This guy cant get his act togather and I think Melbourne would be perfect!
Monsoon
Monsoon

Rather put faith in our kids widdop kelly mcgahn and hampton, didnylt bellyache already say afew weeks ago to put it loosely "Not a snowballs chance in hell"

[ Post made via Android ] Image
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

no way will storm look at getting anyone of that calibre anytime soon! there is already enough doubters about the salary cap still, that will send everyone into a frenzy!

and the youngens coming through will do a great job when they are given their chance

though 1,6,7,9 combo of slater carney cronk and smith would be devastating and possibly the best spine of any team ever!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

No, thank you.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

hahaha

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

todd is gonna go to the qld reds and play rugby....just somthing i heard

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Melbourne Storm's not a rehab centre.
It's true that we've re-invigorated a lot of careers, but that has been through our team's needs and coaching staff's vision. And guys like Howe, Crocker, Finch, Newton, King, Woolnough and Norrie have only succeeded through their ability to embrace the Storm's culture and to work really hard.
I'm not sure if Todd's able to do that?? And I doubt whether the club would risk ruining that culture on one player.
Personally I hope we go nowhere near him. Some people are like poison. I'll compare the situation to Peter 'Spider' Everett's move to Hawthorn in the AFL. His presence over about 5yrs disrupted a very strong culture of greatness at that club, which then took about another 10yrs to restore. Brendon Fevola is another. Whatever he touches turns to shit

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

NO WAY...I just don`t think he has the committment.We are not babysitters..WE ARE A FOOTY CLUB
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Widdop has developed into a really good 5/8th in only his first year in the position, better than GI ever was at 5/8th and he won a Churchill medal!!! I'd rather Widdop than Carney any day.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It`s funny Bula but when I read that article about Carney I had much the same feeling but I really hope we don`t. To displace Widdop or Blair for Carney would be a mistake and very unfair to these guys who have busted their butts and worked hard to earn their spots. I`d rather see what money we have to spend going towards making sure Cooper is locked away long term and a couple of forwards :)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Signing that un-repentent piss head would most likely cost Melbourne Storm
Upcoming Talent
Supporters
Sponsors
Credibility

I don't want that kind of bad example anywhere NEAR Melbourne Storm :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
brewer
Squall
Squall

Didn't Bellamy come out recently and say something about only recruiting blokes who fit the storm culture. And carney would definitely not fit