5 weeks total for Blair

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And if it had any balls, Lussick would be given an extra penalty for bringing the game into disrepute with his comments about the fight being the best night of his life.

If gallop is serious about the bad look for the game comments, he will ensure it is a fine and a suspension!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Gallop doesnt want a team to win a GF so soon after going over the cap..
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Mattpoet wrote:And if it had any balls, Lussick would be given an extra penalty for bringing the game into disrepute with his comments about the fight being the best night of his life.

If gallop is serious about the bad look for the game comments, he will ensure it is a fine and a suspension!
I agree 100% - Lussick's gloating and bragging after the event made me cringe. I suppose a blind eye will be turned again.....
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i noticed today on twitter dlussik whinging the media took his word out of context....maybe he shouldnt have said it then

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haha, maybe that uppercut scrambled his brains and he didn't know what he was saying (or Hinchy's elbow).

Then again, maybe he's just another BDP (Big Dumb Prop) and the blood flow doesn't get as far as his brain (maybe the entire team's is used to support Hasler's hairdo)
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It stinks that stewart only gets 3 weeks when he clearly started the fight
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Blair gets 3 weeks for second fight
stewart gets 3 weeks for brawl.
Lets move on everyone. Enough has been said about it.
WE HAVE FINALS TO WIN .
GO STORM
Thor19
Squall
Squall

the bad look would be worse if they showed the front on shot of Brett Stewart coming on Blair. Stewart connects and Adam goes down and then the other three come in.. absolutely a cheap shot. It sucks that no one has shown this.. if they did Brett Stewart would lose all his other sponsors - if he has them... apparently he has to pay for his own shoes.....sad...
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So I ask again, why did Storm management give up so easily.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Michael :P wrote:So I ask again, why did Storm management give up so easily.
I'm with you all the way Michael, Storm management weren't cute enough.

Why> Cos we are a News Ltd. franchise and don't want to ruffle any feathers.
22/4 all over again in sorts.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Not at all. Storm management gave up easily because a) the NRL were out to try and prove a point, b) the NRL were in the mood for suspending players, especially bench players, and c) it's nearly finals time - they'd rather have Sika back for the first final rather than the prelim, and have Lowe and Norrie not suspended. They really had no option with the NRL in the mood they were, and as much as it pains me to say this, I don't think we can blame the Storm approach to this on News Ltd!!!

We were always going to lose Blair, the rest has been a reasonably good outcome for us in my humble opinion (that's not saying I agree with the bullshit penalties handed down :) ).
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mate the judiciary is bias. The club made the only decision it could. If we'd have contested the other charges we'd have lost more players fir more time. Don't be so naive as to think we'd get a fair hearing.
Look at B.Stewart's 1 week. Can you imagine the roles were reversed an B.Slater had run 30m to attack the head of a Manly player?
And then Blair gets the same 3 weeks for headbutting G.Stewarts fists as he gets for throwing them. WTF

We need to ensure no more players face the judiciary because they will scratch us quicker than you can blink.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm not as 'politically correct' as Storm or some of you & I own NOTHING & have NO MONEY - so I can be honest and say.
THIS is the result Storm was always going to get from a judiciary panel consisting of EX MANLY PLAYERS - I'm even gobsmacked that they even gave Stewart 3 weeks & his slimy brother a slap on the wrist 2 .
Justice and karma would see them lose their 1st final & get rubbed out by lesser lights - MAY IT BE.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Let's hope you're right Bourbon Rat. I'm guessing they'll play either Cowboys or Warriors first up. It would be good to see another all-in between these clubs.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Blair getting beat up while in the ground shouod be a seperate charge! Both Stewart boys got off lightly.

Did anyone else notice the Big League cover last week? It had Blair and Glenn one the front lol. What a weird coincidence.

[ Post made via Android ] Image