What's the Pub at Crown like for watching an away game ?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Usually I watch away games on Foxtel at home

This time some mates that I go to home games with have suggested that we go into Crown on Monday night.

What is the set up like ?

Is there a good atmosphere ?

Do they crack the sads if you are noisy and supporting the team ?

What's the food like ?

It would take me nearly an hour to get into Crown from home so any feedback would be appreciated
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The name is what you have said The Pub at Crown.atmosphere when been has been good no problem with cheering and the food only eaten once was ok just your normal Pub Grub

http://www.thepubatcrown.com.au/home/
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was there for the panthers v storm game so if it has changed since then someone can correct me.

- two large screens with the game projected onto it, other than that - same old pub
- depending on the amount of supporters and how the team is going of course, the atmosphere is ok
- food is expensive! avoid the steak sanga
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nachos right...good wedges though

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I might get down there tomorrow night otherwise I'll go to the Imperial with the League Of Our Own crew. Sadly the venues that cater for LOOO leave a lot to be desired. The British Crown were awful and the Oxford Scholar kept turning the music up over the commentary.

The only decent play is the Limerick Arms of the function room at the Rising Sun.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good place to watch the game but shit service. I had a stone cold bowl of fries delivered to me and the lima lima lima duck didnt even offer to replace them. I won a pencil case on Monday! :D