Round 12 vs South Sydney Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bad news, thats as light as Ive seen him for 3-4 years

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think GI will have very mixed emotions today when he lines up with the Xmas Elves playing against the STORM. He still really wants to be a STORM player.
staticash
Squall
Squall

I agree was a very sad day to see him leave... but that pic scares me a bit GI fit , healthy and playing for a origin spot.... could be very dangerous for us.
S.W.A.S
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Late team news, Duffie (hammy) and Lowrie (groin) out, O'Neill and Kostjasyn in. Hinchy and Lowe start, Bromwich to bench.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Decent first half from my Storm, impressed with our defense so far. Our attack hasn't looked too bad either. Better than last week thats for sure. Dave Taylor has been on fire since not being picked in the Origin side for game one, we better not let him get up a head of steam in the second half.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Great win from the boys. We had to work hard once again but I don't mind having to work hard. Winning the tight games feels bloody good. Sisa Waqa you are a legend, the Roosters let go of a good one there!

Thought everyone from us played bloody good except Jamian Lowe haha. Our edge defence was really good. Good to get the 2 points again! Shot boys!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep, good tough win by the boys after being on the ropes for most of the second half with them throwing everything at us. While the last 2 wins have been far from pretty the most pleasing thing is we still have ability to grind out the tough games and not crack (for the most part) Our attack has been spluttering a bit lately which is a bit of a concern but it's easily something that can be worked on and once that continuity returns on the back of our defence we'll only get better.

Just listening to Bill in his interview after the game to me it was pretty clear he sounded fluey which more than likely explains why he was a bit down by his standards. I thought GI was contained well after looking dangerous a few times and Sisa, what a game from! If he can keep up this sort of from then nobody will be taking his place in the team. It looks like the patience and perseverence shown by Bellyache under his tutelage not to mention the shitload of hard work the big man has obviously put in is really paying off.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thought that Maurice and O'Neil marked up on GI and James Roberts really well. I am satisfied with the win, knowing how to grind out a tough game will come in handy later in the year.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Think a round of applause is needed for Taylor - Crocker - Sandow for graduating from the Rusty Crowe school of acting,(penalty milking) & special mention to the bunny who claimed a "crusher tackle" ::)
And we STILL ground out a win :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Couldn't stop laughing at sandow's :laughing2:
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

How good was that one on one stop from O'Neill on Taylor.
Just fantastic.
We have such depth, it's scary.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

how good was sisa,s catch...ive joined the SWAT

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Waqa waqa waqa!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Diehard_Storm wrote:Waqa waqa waqa!

Cleary a Pacman fan....or i'm just showing my age :lol:
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It was a hard fought win .Maurice Blair contained Inglis very well and Waqa was outstanding.I thought they would of kicked for the penalty when they were leading 6-10 would of been 6-12 possesion back leaving Rabbits to score twice.Well done anyway win on the road is good.