Hinchcliffe gets some rep recognition, about time!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ennis is out for Country and Hinchcliffe has been called into the squad to replace him as starting hooker according to the Daily Telegraph site.

Congratulations to Hinchy, in my opinion he really deserves this for his sustained form and effort for the Storm over the past 2 1/2 years. Sad that he probably wont now play against the Broncos on Saturday night, but, I would assume then that Kostjasyn would get a run and he is a more than handy back up.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Congrats Hinchy, yet another Rep player!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

another test for the players fitness and the teams depth
Monsoon
Monsoon

I guess were lucky that NSW Cup have a bye so all can travel with the team as emergencies and train all week.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

some people out there thought we lost all our good players and wouldnt make the 8 this year?

7 internationals (proctor surely close to being the 8th) & 2 city/country players in the squad
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

I am so very happy for Hinchy,this is just what he deserves for all his effert the past two seasons.I wonder do the raiders regret letting him go ?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the raiders are idiots for letting him go. Since joining the storm, he has missed just two games, tongue on the other hand has hardly played and waddell has been in and out with injury and patchy form. Their loss, our gain!