Storm v Eels game thread *spoilers*

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

22-0 at halftime. Again, great execution, great set pieces just great all round.
Loved the new play for Blair to target Mortimer. Straight through him.

Good to see Champion get on the board too.
No freakish Parra comebacks hopefully.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Fulltime 38-0 didn't see that coming. Were were in a class of our own from go to whoa. Widdop again very good. Very impressed with his decision making and passing game. And he is Victorian we should be claiming him. He went to Hallam High School only came over here because his Dad received a good job offer. All his Rugby league development has pretty much been in Victoria. Slater Awesome again. Bromwich awesome. Vea little minutes again but did well. Norrie, Thompson and Woolnough solid meters. I think it was 9 linebreaks to nill. To be honest we look better than 2006 2007(but we will judge that at end of the year). How could Duffie want to leave this team?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

We were too good,too strong,too fast and too talented and we do have Cammy,Billy Coops.
worms were just not in the game from go to whoa.
couldn`t mention them in the same sentence as our stars.
haynewreck was just as useless as he is any other time he gets on the pitch with
BILLY
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hayne Plane shot down like a Military jet over Libya.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Great news! Now the next good news I want to hear is about duffman staying with the storm!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was saying to the boys todays after how happy he was to score his try, if he didn't know already how close we are to success and on the right track and how far away they are to even making finals then he certainly will now. I have no issue whatsoever with any player exploring all their options and they'd be stupid not to but im sure Duffman will realize that he had plenty of time to earn the big bucks bu success will always be much harder to come by, especially if he left to go to Parra. Besides, while they're much more likely to be offering him more i'm just as sure we aren't exactly offering him peanuts either.

Also great to see Beau get a couple of meat pies as well, he had a real good game last week i thought now he's broken his duck in that respect i'm sure there's plenty more to come. It was always going to take him a bit of time to settle into the team especially with the interrupted pre season he had but it ceratainly looks like he's getting there. Just a great team effort all around and lets hope we can take that form on the road next week.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Let's be fair to Hayne, he did put a nice pass lace out on Billy's chest that ultimately led to a try (I think Quinn's). So it wasn't all bad. Did enjoy Quinny hitting Hayne too. Should get 3 votes in the Dally M's just for that!
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Oh yeah - LOVED Quinny's hit on Hayne! Top shelf.

Great TEAM effort today. We really need to win everything at home given our run of away games at the back of the season.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

How good was it seeing Parramatta get absolutly smashed haha.. great stuff.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Loved the jerseys today, great seeing the collars back and the names on the backs back!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Easily my favourite game of the year so far, considering how our players and supporters were treated at Parra last year.

Did anyone else go to the aftermatch at Crown tonight?
We were lucky genough to get into one of those free bus rides tonight and
it was the first ime we ever missed the lap around the ground by the players.

The place was really buzzing and Bellyache, Cam, Billy and Cooper couldn't stop smiling on stage tonight.
Neither could Adam Blair - $$$ type smile > West Tigers.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Great win. Everybody played great. It's Good to see Bromwich showing some of what we saw when he was in NYC.