Away trip to Qld for RL triple header - May 6-8

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Test Match is being held at the Gold Coast on Friday 6 May and the Storm Broncos game is being played in Brisbane on Saturday 7 May.

This sounded like a good weekend away and then I realised that there is a combo deal to include the Titans/Warriors Game on Sunday afternoon with the Test for $50 a ticket.

Three nights, three games - GOLD.

Do the Queensland supporters buy tickets in the supporters bay? I don't like the corner position.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'd be there in a flash if I could afford it :(
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Does the $50 ticket just cover the 2 skilled games (fri & sun)? Or can it be used Fri & Sat instead?
Either way sounds like a great weekend. I'm supposed to be working, but i think i'm going to be too ill to work that weekend ;)
Keep us updated if anyone's going to package up a flights/accom/games deal. I'll just do fri & sat i reckon.
stormfan
Squall
Squall

[shadow][/shadow]

I'm not usually a fan of the corner seats either, but the majority of the good seats are gone, and i don't particularly feel like sitting in the middle of broncos fans, so i'm going to buy tickets in the away supporters bay so at least there'll be a couple of fellow storm supporters near by :)
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

WOOHOO!!!! Just booked 4 return flights and 4 Test tickets. I wish i'd bought tickets to the test earlier. Section 17, in the corner.

Tiger airways have $1 flights available into Brisbane and Gold Coast (ex Avalon) dep Fri morning. You can only purchase as a return flight. $59 for flight back Sun arvo. Get in quick!!!

Bugger the corner at Suncorp. I think we'll just plonk our purple-ness amongst the locals. I'll be as loud and proud as ever!!! If enough of us link up at the game we'll create our own sea of purple.

Now to find cheap accomodation. 1 night on Gold Coast and 1 night in Brisbane.

GO KANGAS!!!!!!!!

GO STORM!!!!!!!!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

how many people are going to the broncos game?
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Is anyone here familiar with Suncorp stadium?
If I get GA tickets can I sit anywhere within the GA area, or do I have to sit in my numbered seat?
Well be catching up with a few ppl from sunny coast and want to know whether to purchase tickets together to sit together, or just rock up together and sit together wherever??

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger and I have booked flights and accommodation so far.

Thanks for the heads up on the flights 'Go Storm.'
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

with origin in GA we had allocated seats
stormfan
Squall
Squall

yeah it's not like the old GA at olympic park, at suncorp you have to sit in your designated seat

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Origen and tests are always allocated seats. But what about regular h&a games?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image