New Jersey

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If you have a look on Storm tv and click on where it says round 1 team announcement it has Kevvie Walters wearing the new polo with the Crown logo. I like. A lot.

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... s=home-old
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ice wrote:If you have a look on Storm tv and click on where it says round 1 team announcement it has Kevvie Walters wearing the new polo with the Crown logo. I like. A lot.

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... s=home-old
I'm positive it's an iron on patch. The Crown logo has a bit of a shine on it and the rest of the logos aren't balanced. It does look good, though.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah was thinking the same thing myself and i reckon the merchandise that comes out in April will be with the embroidered logo as they were last year.
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Interesting to see that both Cronk and Quinn have the crown logo on their jerseys on the websites main page.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I really wish that they would put Billy in a new jersey on STORM`S opening page. LETS GET RID OF mebank ads. mebank should have a RAT as a mascot on their logo.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Still no word on a back of the jersey sponsor. Looks like us, Tites and Panthers will have a clean back. I dont mind though as it gives you more room to customose your jersey
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

MENACING*STORM wrote:Still no word on a back of the jersey sponsor. Looks like us, Tites and Panthers will have a clean back. I dont mind though as it gives you more room to customose your jersey
Hm. I don't know. At the season launch, Ron Gauci was welcoming all the sponsors at the start of his speech - and he acknowledged the CEO of Host Plus. Why would he be there? Is there a chance they might be coming back?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormy wrote:I really wish that they would put Billy in a new jersey on STORM`S opening page. LETS GET RID OF mebank ads. mebank should have a RAT as a mascot on their logo.
:evil: I think NOT :evil:

Maybe a nice fat blood sucking leech.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

maybe the leech getting fat on the rat.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Here's our heritage jersey for this week's game against the Eels.

Hopefully the club actually sells the heritage jersey this year. I want one.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hot damn!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

That jersey looks awesome!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I love it also and doesn't that Crown logo blends in well with the jersey.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the storm must be reading these posts (HIIIIIII) cause billy wearing a crown jersey is now on the front page of the storm website
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

BILLY looks better in the Crown sponsored jersy than the green slimy colour that mebank had across the front.