Thunder dance squad ?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It is really scary to visualise "an alternative dance/cheer squad" made up of Buzz, Loony, Surandy, Rabble 1, Ray, STORMBOY!! and Brian" lol! lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stormboy will have a new look this year, gone is the mohawk! :cry: but the look will more than likely have its debut at WIN Stadium on the 19 March when we go Lizard slaying, that is if the Lizards haven't self destructed by then, going on news being circulated up here, senior players not happy campers and threatening to walk if Browny is not shown the turnstile! :D

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Looney
Squall
Squall

bunnies wrote:It is really scary to visualise "an alternative dance/cheer squad" made up of Buzz, Loony, Surandy, Rabble 1, Ray, STORMBOY!! and Brian" lol! lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

would be a scary site :)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote:It is really scary to visualise "an alternative dance/cheer squad" made up of Buzz, Loony, Surandy, Rabble 1, Ray, STORMBOY!! and Brian" lol! lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmm, seven? That's a few short Bunnies.

Who else? Stormwarning, Larry, Ken (Stormdolls, he not she), Mike the Undiestaker, OzHEDude, PD, Steaming Stormer......need two more......sorry Kingy we need Melbourne people as they need to be at OP every home game.

Any suggestions? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i can be the official away cheerleader then :)
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

What is rather scary is that us, the unofficial Cheerleaders squad (what I prefer to call the "BeerLeaders") and pretty much the same line up, get's brought up every 2 years or so!

It's almost as if the populace want to see us gracing the sidelines in tight lycra, our "moobs" bouncing around, and snazzy pom-poms to boot! ;)
Silkin
Squall
Squall

Aww Buzz I didnt need that image in my head this morning
What a way to start the day
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
cheriebee
Squall
Squall

I think Silkin' speaks on behalf of ALL of us (not just us ladies, but men too) - that really is a bad imagine for first thing in the mornings..... :silent:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lisa from Sydney Promotional Dancers wrote:Unfortunately the Cheerleader auditions are a closed Audition ( no public welcome ) but you can see the girls on Saturday at Victoria Gardens shopping Centre, Richmond, around 11.30 - 12.00pm where we are anticipating some players will be present for autograph signings.
Bummer, I guess I'll have to wait until Round 1 to see the girls in action. :cry:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i feel your pain surandy :(
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
JJ
Squall
Squall

Buzz wrote:What is rather scary is that us, the unofficial Cheerleaders squad (what I prefer to call the "BeerLeaders") and pretty much the same line up, get's brought up every 2 years or so!

It's almost as if the populace want to see us gracing the sidelines in tight lycra, our "moobs" bouncing around, and snazzy pom-poms to boot! ;)

You mean "The smelly Stubbies" not the beerleaders
This is just AAS on hes OWN computer!!!!. I can't remember the password of AAS
Looney
Squall
Squall

Well storm wish to make more money.

We could be the general admission entertainment and in turn force ppl to upgrade to better seats for the real entertainment :lol: :lol: