Melbourne and Cronulla NSW Cup Partnership

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

TC wrote: I have to admit this is completely beyond me.  ???

It beggars belief that Storm would align themselves with what is arguably the worst coached, most poorly managed and most likely to go bankrupt club in the NRL.

Sure it's all upside for the fish, but I'll be buggered if I can think of a single positive outcome which couldn't be more successfully achieved by forming ties with another QLD Cup or even NSW Cup team.
It will probably be split between 2 teams one in the QRL (tigers) and one in the NSW Cup (cronulla) That formula would save some cash.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

keeping a foot in both comps seems a sound choice.  It will give us some options in relation to NSW and QLD players and can put a player into a suitable team.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

stormsally wrote: keeping a foot in both comps seems a sound choice.  It will give us some options in relation to NSW and QLD players and can put a player into a suitable team.
Doesn't look like that'll be the case. Seems like it's instead of Easts, not as well as...
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

TC wrote: I have to admit this is completely beyond me.  ???

It beggars belief that Storm would align themselves with what is arguably the worst coached, most poorly managed and most likely to go bankrupt club in the NRL.

Sure it's all upside for the fish, but I'll be buggered if I can think of a single positive outcome which couldn't be more successfully achieved by forming ties with another QLD Cup or even NSW Cup team.
Totally agree with you there TC. When I saw the thread title my first thoughts were WTF? Why?